We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

anybody knows in which land is the PP server ? :duck:

edit : so DartGT, I have certainly a solution for you, it helped me and now it running well with everybodies,

in the windows firewall, delete all entries of your TDU, and when you will launch it, a new line will appear automaticly,

after that go to your firewall settings and ad "tdu PP launcher" manually (from your desktop) in exceptions, it sound like that...

http://hpics.li/da86fb5

normally you will online at @ll with no problems (it soluced me), hope it will help you ;)

anybody knows in which land is the PP server ? :duck:

edit : so DartGT, I have certainly a solution for you, it helped me and now it running well with everybodies,

in the windows firewall, delete all entries of your TDU, and when you will launch it, a new line will appear automaticly,

after that go to your firewall settings and ad "tdu PP launcher" manually (from your desktop) in exceptions, it sound like that...

http://hpics.li/da86fb5

normally you will online at @ll with no problems (it soluced me), hope it will help you ;)

Dude, you've already posted that, a few posts above. :fp:

héhé I had this problem many times, and I found a solution bro,

maybe you'd install TDU several times, there is probably several instructions in your firewall then, so it corrupt the exeption of TDU in your firewall !

look at your windows firewall bro, it need to be like that... http://hpics.li/c3a0e9e

= only 1 line of TDU need to be write, if you gotta several lines od TDU, delete all

but it can happened to lag with all russians guys until to be a lagger with problem, remember that too ;)

I have Windows 7 but I will try to handle that.

I tried to do it as it was on the screenshot, but it's still not working.

Deleting all the lines. I leave only one. I start the game. After turning off ,there are 4 lines again. I really don't know what is going on. Maybe internet is a problem, but it is quite fast. 120 Mb / s. In addition, other games run smoothly.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27691[/ATTACH]

Seems strange if your another games runs smooth after changing tdu line, and very strange if many tdu lines come back again (and I saw 5 lines on your desktop !!!)

I'd never test in a win7 but I will soon make a computer on it, I will know more about it,

So, I'm remember to have a good configuration but sometimes connection is laggy with russians guys, I need to restart the game to be connected well ; plz try to reboot the computer and connect to tdu without doing anymore things

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

for sure it strange :fp:, it ran perfectly like that at 18h, and after reboot it not ran at 22h :rolleyes:

so nobody never gave a real solution to this problem ? (only 1 person connected, all the rest are with lagged icon)

edit : "Dude, you've already posted that, a few posts above. facepalm.gif"

hum not, 1st post I wrote to have only 1 "test drive unlimited" line (because if several TDU installed and launched to have back up or testing for example = many "test drive unlimited" lines wrote in firewall exceptions = dartGT have 5 lines of TDU)

2nd post, I wrote to add "PP launcher" to exceptions in firewall :nods:

"test drive unlimited" and "PP launcher" are 2 differents things in firewall ;)

edit2 (23h20) : I did a new install just now, and when I'm connected, we were 5 (4 laggy icons), so when I format my windows to have a new one, with only 1 time TDU installed, everything right (there is a problem somewhere in windows with TDU)

sincerelly, with the "PP launcher" in exceptions I had several pple with normal connections,

so this problem seems to affect many many riders, and checking for real seems hard to be true,

so I have ad "d3d9.dll" in exceptions and ad too all ports seems to be needed for TDU online like explain in here ( Neufbox V4+ Test Drive Unlimited+ports - Réseaux et logiciels - SFR by Justneuf )

I'm checking this week to find a best solution (from an used (+old TDU) windows), so I know that with a new windows formated, nothing need to be change to have a good connection with server (I will reset like that this week-end)

we need a real solution :duck: (so I think it's not due to your connection or PP server, I think it's seems to be a windows problem)

• 2 weeks later...
it works now, i set it to the incorrect exe, the destination was at a seperate .exe of a mod launcher i was using

--- Post Updated ---

broken again . anywhere i can purchase full game ? ? ? ?

There are a few places on eBay selling it. I can show you how to get the free version to work properly online, but I don't think anyone here would be happy.