We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

I use PP and have never seen my game say version 0.03A (or the yellow text below it). (Or maybe it has and I just didn't pay attention? I'll check it out later.)

Yup, I just never really looked at the version number:

DpA9uam.jpg

I tried to create a new online profile, I disabled the firewall, but it still did not work, it stays forever in "Connecting to TestDrive Server"...

I live in Brazil...

Do you have any other Internet connections that you can test with? Maybe your ISP simply blocks access to the new server (for whatever reason).

I think you could not register your actual savegame to the server. I remember entering wrong password or savegame type or such would make it fail.

At least you should try with new online account to confirm you don't have networking issue.

As noone here administers the server you may have to start progress from the beginning.

I had the problem with the game. It crashes after i am installing the dll from the archive. Without d3d9.dll it works fine. Using windows 10 (build 14393).

Steam and any programs that can create overl;ays (like Discord) is off. My system specs: valid . x86 . fr / n3dfxa (delete spaces)

@Dragonforce these are ideas to fix the TDU can not connect issue: backup & uninstall tdu, install original game, install 1.66A patch, install PP, run PP's .exe file (not original .exe), try new profile (having backup of your original) if original does not work. Still connection issue? Close all apps and then firewall too and try to run again. Check Windows firewall to have only one single rule for TDU which allow the connectivity. PS: this is how i made it working on W10: How to run TDU1 on Windows 10

It's strange, I tried the no-cd crack and every other "solution" I could find to Securom but nothing worked. TDU won't run on my W10 at all. Would like a dual boot of W10/W7 in the future anyway, guess I'll just have to do that.

Have you tried it on a clean install of W10? I remember people discussing Windows 10 issues before. I may just be lucky, but TDU1 has always worked fine on my two W10 computers (desktop and a new HP Spectre x360 laptop) doing nothing more than installing the game, copying over the .dll for PP, and running the game. (It's worth noting that I'm using a no-DVD crack so I can avoid having to use the DVD every time I want to play; no installed game files are modified at all with it.)

• 3 weeks later...
Alright so i got a question got the game and mod working just fine says there severs are available and shows 34 players but can't see any players is it cause there not in the area or is something not working right?

If a group is already maxed out at 8 players then you won't be able to connect to them. If that's not what's happening, then I'm not sure why.

That is how TDU map works. It never showed all players. If the number is low like 40 or less, it won't end up showing anyone. It just happens, it is not a problem.

Also happens that when there is 90-100, only a few are displayed in the map. Always been like that in TDU 1. I don't know why, all i know is, 100 players are still little for TDU.

Hi Lean and Speeder. How are ya, hopefully all relatively good.

I've got, whatelse, a question.

I've got Windows 10 now, and i just really like the recording app it delivers within itself.

In old games in fullscreen mode, you activate it with a key combination.

Using the desktop symbol for TDU with - offline added to the application adress, it works just fine.

But without the - offline adress expansion, it doesn't work.

So, is there a slightly chance, that you can do something about getting this to work ?

Or is that the same like with x fire or steam, that, like you said, don't work with project paradise.?

With this Windows 10 application it is absolutely no fps reduction feelable while recording,

but with more quality. There`s no way i can get that to go with OBS for example.

Anyways, tnx that the servers are still up, that's amazing and cool.

They work better than the original ones did btw.

Motivation videos ;-) .

online ( @10:13 drifting cam )

Thank you.

I've read this a while ago, and started using Open Broadcasting Software ( OBS ),

wich is free, easy to use, and does all the tricks.

But it just can't cope with Windows 10 Microsoft xbox recording software,

when it comes to intense gameplay quality, really.

It's a pitty that, if you upload a video to youtube, it gets like a bit unsharpened,

when being formatted into flv.

Thank you.

I've read this a while ago, and started using Open Broadcasting Software ( OBS ),

wich is free, easy to use, and does all the tricks.

But it just can't cope with Windows 10 Microsoft xbox recording software,

when it comes to intense gameplay quality, really.

It's a pitty that, if you upload a video to youtube, it gets like a bit unsharpened,

when being formatted into flv.

You can set OBS to record in MP4. It can also look better than the Windows 10 game recorder depending on your settings. There are so many settings to play with.

What i mean is, i record in mp4 format with Windows 10 allready.

When uploading, it gets automatically changed into an flv file by YouTube.

And that's then unsharpened. The uploaded raw file stays an mp4 file,

wich you can download, and watch in full quality.

I can record the full resolution i'm playing the game with, in mp4 quality with Windows 10, with a fluently running game.

When i try full resolution in flv Format with OBS, there is an enormous reducing of fps,

not only that, the screen gets black in the recorded Video, and it stays like that. All there is, is the sound.

In OBS you can do so many faults with the Setting. I've read and read and read about it.

Windows 10 is a huge relief. You have 3 Settings to choose, wich outputfolder, quality, and resolution, that's it.

I've chosen highest for both, the folder, and there ya go, all results really good.

O i forgot to say, you can choose if you want to record the mic, the audioquality, maximum recordtime 120 min max,

background recording. But that's really it. I like OBS, using it for other things for sure,

but for gamerecording Windows 10 is the best for me. And also free.