We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

It's just so weird how some people have no problems on Windows 10 while others have nothing but trouble. It's always worked fine for me on W10 using the Alcohol 120% method -- just mount the ISO and run the game. Never had to modify any additional settings or adjust any SecuROM-specific things.

Correction: I meant Alcohol 52%.

@Stories on this page mentioned that [B]forwarding ports on the router[/B] can help connect one with more online players. So i wanted to ask if anyone else had issues (like too many lagging/no sound cars (unsure if named ghost cars)) and after did port forwarding ALL or most other online players started being no lagging? If so it would be very helpful if one can share which ports exactly to forward/how, or link to the tutorial. thx! PS: in my case more than half of the other player cars are lagging, no sound, no text messages. But i am grateful that TDU1 online play was resurrected. thx PS: regarding [B]SecuROM & Win.10[/B], i agree with BeSweet. I also used Acohol 52 to mount .iso image and it worked for me. Regarding TDU version, i have the one that is recommended in the first post of this thread (1.66A).

I put the settings whose running good on me (with a huawei dual carier e5251), so before founding this way I could connect with only 1 guy all others were laggy, and now I can connect to all people who have not this opened ports problems (so, sometimes ports are automaticly opened it not need to open them)

the good configuration is on the screen, it run perfectly like that, I only put the settings recomended by TDU read me without error, it need 7 lines and only 1 line for the port 27000-3000 TCP/UDP

somebody else try it like that actually to know if it run but he mades an error : he puts 1 line 27000-30000 UDP and 1 other line 27000 UDP ; so it need only 1 line => 27000-30000 UDP/TCP

• 1 month later...

Здравствуйте, есть ли у кого ТДУ дополнительные параметры? если да, можете выложить. За ранее спасибо.

--- Post Updated ---

Hello, does anyone have TDU advanced options? if Yes, can spread. For earlier thanks.

Hi folks!

I can't seem to find a way to disable time synchronization. Time sync (actually dynamic time) is the main thing I hate about The Crew too.

And then there's another issue, I can't see any online players, I can only see them on the map. They don't appear in world.

So I will play offline for now, at least there's no time sync. :)

I have opened all the ports (router firewall config), the game says "TDU servers available" with a green icon. No issues there. Just the players don't ever show up in 3D, they're only visible on the map. Yes, 8889 is one of the ports. :)

But now I won't be playing online if the time sync can't be disabled. :)

I have opened all the ports (router firewall config), the game says "TDU servers available" with a green icon. No issues there. Just the players don't ever show up in 3D, they're only visible on the map. Yes, 8889 is one of the ports. :)

But now I won't be playing online if the time sync can't be disabled. :)

You should "allow online action", somewhere in the game options if I am right.

it's very very good tdu with the G-series wheels and the community pack :duck:

For me it's not. Paddle shifters work only every other press or so. Pedals and steering are too touchy, and I can't get them calibrated properly in-game. I'd rather use my gamepad. TDU2 feels better with my G27, actually.

for me it's the other side, in TDU2 i can't calibrate the pedals and the turns like real, there is always burns on brakes and the camera doesn't comes in origin place thats very disagreed to drive, especially the bad sound when using brakes

but in TDU1 everything is right, direction in 900° low brakes and good acceleration on pedals, thats perfect for me to drive like real :drool:

so I'm witha g25 not a g27, I had a g27 it but I liked more the sensations with g25 and kept it to go

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo guys,got question abaut instalation options.

In patch 1.68b options :New Trafic,can i check all tree opts include trafic for online gameplay?I relly love to see trucks on the road but i dont whant ctds ,frezes or any kind of bug.

Thank you very much/Regards

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I apologize for the unrelatedness, but I can't locate a recent thread for clubs on tdu2. Is there a way I can join a club on Xbox 360? My gamer tag is Gameboydame.

--- Post Updated ---

I apologize for the unrelatedness. I am having trouble locating a recent thread for tdu2 clubs. Is it possible for me to join a club on Xbox 360? My gamer tag is Gameboydame. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...