We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all TDU fands in this thread, this is my first entry in this Forum. What a great community which keeps this nice PC-game alive ;) unfortunately I have some issues with the Paradise mod, especially with the G27 FFB fix. I installed both, Paradise mod and the dinput8.dll in the game folder and now TDU doesn't start anymore :( It says that dinput8.dll is not made to work under Windows or the file is corrupted. Error code: 0xc0000020. Any suggestions what I could do to run the Game successfully with FFB?

My System: Win10 pro 1709 64bit

TDU: 1.66 with Mega car pack

Wheel: Logitech G27

Thanks in advance for a reply ;)

Hi, Test drive is 100% original. I reinstalled it from DVD because the only modification was a trainer for money. I always run the game as administrator. But I noticed, that the input8.dll (provided in the paradise mod thread page 106) has a 0kb filesize. Looks like the file is corrupted. Is there another download source? The former "official" one attached on page 1 of the thread is dead.