We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

6 minutes ago, Nick1999 said:

wait how do i make sure everyones ports are forwarded properly? How do i make myself VISIBLE to other players. My friend cannot see me in my car nor i can't see him!

If you have a firewall or router, you may have to do some port forwarding. I know I had to. IIRC there is a thread here on it somewhere.. or just google how to do it in general.

Here, from the readme.htm in the game's install directory:

IV. GameSpy Firewall Ports

When you play on a system that is behind a firewall or proxy, certain ports may need to be opened to connect to multiplayer games.

You must be able to access these external ports:

UDP 8880->8889

UDP 8890

UDP 27000->30000

TCP 6667

TCP 27000->30000

You have to open the following local port: TCP8889

Ports 17475 and 9961 (TCP/UDP) must be opened.

Just now, TDU Iceman said:

If you have a firewall or router, you may have to do some port forwarding. I know I had to. IIRC there is a thread here on it somewhere.. or just google how to do it in general.

Here, from the readme.htm in the game's install directory:

how the hell do i do that? I think i'l just play Offline...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lvskyline

hi guys!

im trying to use my dear old save, then the game tells me that's invalid, i check the gamespy thingy, dont change email or password, hit ok, but then the game crashes while trying to connect to server. any idea how i may fix this?

ty all

Guest lvskyline
43 minutes ago, Guest lvskyline said:

hi guys!

im trying to use my dear old save, then the game tells me that's invalid, i check the gamespy thingy, dont change email or password, hit ok, but then the game crashes while trying to connect to server. any idea how i may fix this?

ty all

couple more hours of google and i've found the solution!

just create a new profile and then copy the contents of your old savegame to your new one!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am starting to loose my patience here. I finally got the game working, and have my online profile created and am trying to get past the first singleplayer race so I can actually get into free roam. I have tried checking the offline option in the launcher, but it still will not let me log into my account when I have it set to offline. It feels like a catch 22. I can't continue the singleplayer race with my online profile.

Does anybody have any ideas on what exactly I should be doing here?

On 4/7/2019 at 9:58 PM, Anthony817 said:

I am starting to loose my patience here. I finally got the game working, and have my online profile created and am trying to get past the first singleplayer race so I can actually get into free roam. I have tried checking the offline option in the launcher, but it still will not let me log into my account when I have it set to offline. It feels like a catch 22. I can't continue the singleplayer race with my online profile.

Does anybody have any ideas on what exactly I should be doing here?

Hey! I was having the same issue and found a fix. I don't know if it's related to PP, but here's what you have to do:

Get the IGE.zip file from this drive folder i found on reddit (u/LordKalvaire) and put all the contents into GameFolder\Euro\Bnk\IGE (You might have to create that folder first).

Now start the game and the solo race should load with all the details.

Cheers

6 hours ago, LonelyDarknesss said:

the real problem, is the speed hack, is very, very, very, and very Annoying, i need find a form, how to bans players, like entering in offline mode obligatory

Like Nick1999 said, you cannot and won't be able ever to ban (speed) hacker.

You only can go to GAME OPTIONS -> ONLINE -> Deactivate first option there: ALLOW ONLINE INTERACTIONS
After this you won't see any other people.

Just now, Milli said:

Yeah, it should work, but it's not working all the time. I tried it here. Been losing my mind about it, to be honest. Lol

You know, there have been a record amount of people on today.. I saw 165 earlier and 150 just now. 😄

Maybe new profiles aren't going through atm. Just a guess.

I managed to get a new profile working online just now. I tried a few names, got different messages at times:

"The password you entered was invalid."

"This nickname is already in use with another password."

Then I got one through. After the rookie race and going back to the house, it said I could freeroam online.. but no one was showing up on the map. So I restarted and now its working fine.

5 minutes ago, TDU Iceman said:

I managed to get a new profile working online just now. I tried a few names, got different messages at times:

"The password you entered was invalid."

"This nickname is already in use with another password."

Then I got one through. After the rookie race and going back to the house, it said I could freeroam online.. but no one was showing up on the map. So I restarted and now its working fine.

So it is really not Platinum related. It's probably my computer, somehow.