We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

On 5/4/2019 at 1:26 AM, ///Λquarious said:

How did you get it running? PP already uses the d3d9.dll.

Try the ENBInjector method from here

https://reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/1267-using-additional-dll-files#9409

First it didn't work for me, but after closing Fraps it does. Now I have TDU Platinum with working ReShade 4.2.1. But, still, ENBInjector works somewhat random. In most cases it does inject ReShade32.dll, but sometimes it doesn't. Not sure why.

I'm having trouble connecting aswell, been away from TDU for a while, now because of Platinum i'm trying to go back, but when i open Project Paradise it just freezes while trying to connect, tried closing every single program on background and still won't connect

On the upnp text file it says that it couldn't open port UDP 8889, but it's already opened, i opened every single needed port and double check it to asure they are indeed opened and still won't work, i don't know what to do anymore 😕

Edited by hgbs

13 hours ago, Future441 said:

FIXED IT! 

I REPAIRED ALL OF MY REDIST VERSION (2013 TO 2017) AND NOW PROJECT PARADISE IS WORKING

1 hour ago, hgbs said:

Damm, it worked, did not expect this to fix it, but all i did was download C++ 2015 - 2019 both x64 and x86, installed them and now it's connecting

Here is the link to download Visual C++ 2015-2019

https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Nice fix, added to the FAQ

3 hours ago, RacingPro94 said:

so my project paradise isnt working? ive tried everything but fuel wont work, f keys wont register? can anyone help please...

3 hours ago, RacingPro94 said:

its not allowing me too see all cars in platinum mod? 

Are you running Project Paradise as admin? Also, you will need to enable Big Bnk in the Project Paradise launcher for Platinum.

Edited by fhqwhgads

16 minutes ago, Chemical-Drift said:

A quick question I didn't see in the FAQ:

Does the Platinum mod automatically come with the Project Paradise files? Or do I need to separately install them too? The game says that the TDU servers are available, but I don't see anyone on the map, so color me a tad confused.

Project Paradise is included in the Platinum files. If you don't see players, you might have to port forward. Check the Test Drive Unlimited folder in My Documents for upnp.txt, it will tell you.

8 hours ago, fhqwhgads said:

Are you running Project Paradise as admin? Also, you will need to enable Big Bnk in the Project Paradise launcher for Platinum.

yes i do i also have that enabled? it doesn't even seem to work other than the fps bar and vsync? i load my game and some cars are not showing up? none of the F keys  register any of the commands for it? plus fuel also doesn't work nor the enter button to teleport to nearest gas station? ive reinstalled everything and still crashes if i leave that d3d9.dll, i also have all overlays off to try and help and it still wont work? Any help would truly be appreciated ive been asking around and nobody helps just gets mad or upset? only time it works somwhat is when i remove that d3d9.dll file?

2 hours ago, RacingPro94 said:

yes i do i also have that enabled? it doesn't even seem to work other than the fps bar and vsync? i load my game and some cars are not showing up? none of the F keys  register any of the commands for it? plus fuel also doesn't work nor the enter button to teleport to nearest gas station? ive reinstalled everything and still crashes if i leave that d3d9.dll, i also have all overlays off to try and help and it still wont work? Any help would truly be appreciated ive been asking around and nobody helps just gets mad or upset? only time it works somwhat is when i remove that d3d9.dll file?

If you remove the d3d9.dll project paradise won't work.

3 hours ago, Milli said:

If you remove the d3d9.dll project paradise won't work.

ik that why im asking for help? please dont bother me Milli you where extremely rude to me and want nothing to do with people like that, i asked for simple help and you cut me down like im stupid?? lucky i dont report you, im new to all this and just asked for help? no excuse Milli your an Administrator smh honestly...but anyways ive tried closing all overlays like the instruction told me but it still wont start, gets up to the white atari intro screen and crashes to desktop? ive read all forums with support but nothing seems to work?

Lol, don't you think, that you striked the wrong note here?

Milli made an awful great job over more then two years to make it possible that people can still play this cool game.
And that all for no bucks, at her spare time.
And even more, she is so kind trying to help so many others here with their problems in a friendly way, that she really hasn't to do.
Do you think, she has a cystal ball to investigate peoples personal pc problems?

I would say, this mod works for most people here out of the box.

So the problem is not the mod, the problem is your rack / installation!
My tip is, make use of your brain, or at least set up your system from scratch ... seems to be some crap to me.

hate me all you want just for asking questions, im sorry i blew up...ive reinstalled everything last night Milli, I did everything you told me to look for and do and it still wont launched...your right its most likely my system, im not rich and can afford 2 grand computers.... game runs perfectly vanilla and with 1.66a and mega-pack, i agree its project paradise, im new to the modding thing, thats why i ask retarded questions...ill leave sorry to everyone

1 hour ago, RacingPro94 said:

ik that why im asking for help? please dont bother me Milli you where extremely rude to me and want nothing to do with people like that, i asked for simple help and you cut me down like im stupid?? lucky i dont report you, im new to all this and just asked for help? no excuse Milli your an Administrator smh honestly...but anyways ive tried closing all overlays like the instruction told me but it still wont start, gets up to the white atari intro screen and crashes to desktop? ive read all forums with support but nothing seems to work?

Well, to be honest the fact that you said that Project Paradise wasn't working and then said you deleted d3d9.dll, I'd say that Milli told you something that you, in fact, didn't know. The fact that the Atari screen pops up at all is also an indication that Project Paradise isn't working since it skips it. The FPS counter will be the only thing that WILL work without d3d9.dll. Best not to start calling people trying to help you rude, especially since half of the job of mod authors is tech support. Some MAs have up and quit because of it.

Anyways, if d3d9.dll still doesn't work could be your Antivirus is blocking it or something similar.

1 minute ago, fhqwhgads said:

Well, to be honest the fact that you said that Project Paradise wasn't working and then said you deleted d3d9.dll, I'd say that Milli told you something that you, in fact, didn't know. The fact that the Atari screen pops up at all is also an indication that Project Paradise isn't working since it skips it. The FPS counter will be the only thing that WILL work without d3d9.dll. Best not to start calling people trying to help you rude, especially since half of the job of mod authors is tech support. Some MAs have up and quit because of it.

Anyways, if d3d9.dll still doesn't work could be your Antivirus is blocking it or something similar.

ive already apologized....i didnt mean to be rude to anyone...anyways ive put it under exemptions for my ainti virus also, ive read the readme with the support but none of them worked? ive clean installed everything last night again and still same issue? works perfectly unmodded and with patch 1.66a and Megapack   

so ive figured out the issue thank Milli sorry again...so to anyone else having issues with cars no appearing or Project Paradice isnt working correctly? please Like Milli Explained turn off all compatibility mode for all tdu .exe files. Thanks Again for the Help everyone and sorry i got off on ther wrong foot around here, you guys that make these mods are what keeps this amazing game alive

Hello guys, I have been trying this in Linux(wine executable). when i get to the game. it doesn't want to connect to servers with my savegame or new savegames, any solution for this? If someone asks about Linux thing. I couldn't find anything in internet about this online server TDU in that OS. Don't ask me to use windows to fix this problem, I have been trying to migrate to Linux cause it's growing and doing better than Windows actually. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know a way I can use a 100% game save and still be able to play online with project paradise? I've searched around and tried a few things and haven't figured it out. Is it necessary to have a gamespy account connected with my profile/s? Because if I don't it always says I'm not connected to the TDU servers. 

• 4 months later...