We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2017 at 4:43 AM, BlacknedAdElino said:

where are the gas stations ?

On 11/29/2014 at 10:06 AM, DartGT said:

has anyone petrol stations map?

On 11/10/2014 at 8:28 PM, Rassva said:

I usually bookmark the gas stations.

Here is the island map with stations. More images here. You can also open file C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\YOURUSERNAME\bookmark\bookmark.txt and paste following block to the new line, before the last line containing single quote ('). Then you should be able to use bookmarks tab ingame and teleport to the stations.

"Wahiawa" 0 25012.59 264.77 26393.41 -0.915 -0.001 0.403 427897213
"Sand Island" 1 41935.16 1.89 47188.08 -0.858 0.003 -0.513 431313016
"Pearl Harbor" 2 34724.78 1.77 41195.74 -0.687 0.002 0.726 427918516
"Kapalama" 3 43968.45 43.50 44829.95 -0.653 0.021 -0.757 427927939
"Kaimuki" 4 48671.30 29.59 49335.75 -0.921 -0.055 -0.387 427935640
"Kuliouou" 5 57301.94 1.84 48773.56 0.040 0.000 -0.999 434922890
"Waimanalo" 6 57405.21 12.80 42719.71 -0.921 0.008 0.390 427921704
"Heeia" 7 47349.82 10.28 33397.70 0.516 0.015 -0.856 434920627

tdu1 gas petrol stations map - 8.gif

Edited by postcd

• 1 month later...

Hi @Djey @Milli @all , the right order of installation is like this?
TDU1
1.66A patch
no-dvd patch (replaces original .exe)
Project paradise
Platinum pack (official car megapack is absolete in this case and should not be installed?)
Platinum pack patch 1.1
Platinum pack patch 1.2...
?

Edited by postcd

5 hours ago, postcd said:

Hi @Djey @Milli @all , the right order of installation is like this?
TDU1
1.66A patch
no-dvd patch (replaces original .exe)
Project paradise
Platinum pack (official car megapack is absolete in this case and should not be installed?)
Platinum pack patch 1.1
Platinum pack patch 1.2...
?

You only need TDU (basic install) > Platinum > Platinum 1.12 update

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, yeetnob123 said:

connecting to testdrive server - unable to connect: try to delete TDU from Windows firewall and any other firewall. If that does not help, try to add it (paradise launcher, not original .exe) again among allowed firewall apps, try temporarily disabling firewall.  Think someone also recommend using VPN (use one which allows opening port - 8889). Inform what helped/if helped.

Edited by postcd

在 2020/10/12 在 PM6點11分, yeetnob123說:

so i have tdu and i try play online but it stuck at connecting to test drive server and then my game stop responding AKA crash i tried to reinstall the game and i even try without any mod but still no luck any suggestion? im using 1.66a version

I have the same issue here, I wonder if something is broken in my game files or its just an internet problem

So i use Project Paradise to get windowed mode (and 'unlock settings') to be able to get a windowed 1600x900 display within my 1920x1080 screen ( i have monitoring tools and recording software taking up the other space outside the 1600x900 TDU window).

Is there anyway to get the Project Paradise launch window (for when you click 'Start') to open at a set resolution? It opens the TDU game screen in a window that looks about 1024x768 (basically pretty small) and i have to stretch it to make it bigger (and hope i can hit 1600x900 exactly!).

It's rather cumbersome and not related to the resolution choice you make in the game menu. Now many games have a config file of some description where you can enter things like launch window resolution etc (Bethesda games have .ini files for this for example) and i wondered if anyone knew where that might be for the window Project Paradise launches after clicking start? Or is there another trick i could maybe use to get the windowed screen of TDU (it is the modded Platinum version) to always start at exactly 1600x900 and not the small screen i have to stretch and fiddle around with to hit an actual 1600x900 sized window?

The system i currently use is to launch another windowed game that DOES give an exact 1600x900 windowed screen, then launch TDU (via Project Paradise) and use the windows key to get on the desktop to click-drag the TDU game screen to match the other game underneath. Then i exit the other game, record a few seconds of footage (using Dxtory) then check the recorded footage is actually 1600x900 and not for example 1598x903 etc.

There must be a way to force the initial window that Project Paradise launches to be exactly 1600x900 (or another resolution of choice etc)?

Just to show the issue here is a pic of how the game launches using Project Paradise launcher, in terms of the game window size (even if the game resolution is set to 1600x900 in the game settings).

My desktop is 1920x1080. The game in the background is Brigador and that launches as a 1600x900 window. Then when i click 'Start' in the Project Paradise launcher i get that game window for TDU which i guess is about 1024x768 or something like that.

I then have to use the windows key to get out the TDU game window and fiddle around and stretch the TDU launch screen so it fits exactly to match that background Brigador game (1600x900). Then i quit that Brigador game and to be 100% sure i'm not a few pixels out i need to record a few seconds of footage, and maybe further adjust the TDU screen until it is perfectly 1600x900.

I'm looking for a way to launch TDU from the Project Paradise Launcher so that initial TDU screen is 1600x900 (so it launches like that Brigador screen) and not the default window you see in the screenshot. I hope this is more clear now 🙂

ProjectParadiseWindowLaunch.jpg

Edited by ZG264

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, Happy 2021!!

I have a question to the ones in charge of the Project Paradise Launcher.Exe. Whenever I try to choose the option of fuel mode...it seems that the game does not reflect the changes and is not working at all. 😑

Do anyone know why this is happening? because I search on Youtube and many users does have the option of fuel working and tried many workarounds without any success. I really like this mod and support all the people that made TDU alive once again and I would like to have the full experience of this awesome mod.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

On 1/7/2021 at 7:24 PM, MagicV8 said:

Just tried, no problem with fuel addon in single player mode.
Activate the speedo via F6 key to see the fuel amount.
It's about 10km per tick, new fuel at gas station via backspace key with me. 🙂

If I am right, there is only one gas station in the northern part of the island.

Thank you! @MagicV8 I had that problem a while back and never figured it out that you need to press the F6 in order to appear on the speedometer!

All is working fine and I will try to check for that gas station or add new ones.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, lean said:

Unfortunately Project Paradise was hosted in the OVH data center that burned down last night, i don't know if or when it will be back online yet.

As Iceman said, sorry to hear and we appreciate all you've done. 

Any ideas to solve the problem? Talk to Frank Maestre, maybe? See what can be done

Well basically some "Rust" game servers data was permamently lost, building do not burned to the ground. But it is natural that everything else is currently shutdown and whole server structure need to be moved or reorganized.

It doesn't mean that TDU server is lost.

Edited by Debosy

I'm not sure how the servers operate, but profiles are stored locally, so I'm not sure if there can be important data lost. There's probably a backup of the server itself somewhere, just needs to be hosted elsewhere. Of course, that's just a random guess, but hopefully I'm right. Would be sad to see Project Paradise die like this. 😞

Theorically, TDU server is only a binary and a small database, which could be deployed again when the hosting is back online.

Concerning backups, it may or may not be available, depending on the chosen price plan (OVH offering backup as an option).

Of course, it may be required to sign up again. Thing is not complicated for TDU as there's no key check and such 🙂

(and @leanor @Speeder might have implemented some kind of backup by their own means ?!).

Anyway just take it with a grain of salt, that how I think it is, I've never been into project paradise

On 3/12/2021 at 12:23 PM, Djey said:

Theorically, TDU server is only a binary and a small database, which could be deployed again when the hosting is back online.

Concerning backups, it may or may not be available, depending on the chosen price plan (OVH offering backup as an option).

🙂  Originally , TDU server is 11 different binaries for the services  +  a mirrored big database beast ^^

I have a server hosted in Paris, if you want to automate a backup process,  don't hesitate to MP...