We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok guys, wanna play in tdu with vr, i spend all night to setup this, i do this througt reshade, but unfortunately online dosnt work with reshade d3d9.dll, i try use Program Hacker to do something with this, but i cant do anything, maybe i can how to cross this 2 d3d9.dll's?

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Ghostddd said:

Hi there, im new around here and i got the PP launcher in the same directory as TDU, the problem is, its not hooking properly. I dont see 0.03A but the 2.00 patch.

I am running on linux, with wine. If someone can help that would be great. Thanks

Try completely reinstalling the game in most cases it helps

18 hours ago, Ghostddd said:

Do i need 2.00A, i can play with 1.66A aswell right?

The paradise launcher project also works on 1.66A you can just download download the archive with the mod on the first page of this flow and transfer all the contents to the folder with the game, maybe version 2.00A is not installed correctly, try on version 1.66A

Edited by andrey zyb

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 12:42 PM, andrey zyb said:

I mean racing clubs and so on

As there was basically no updates since release i don't think there will be. Only hope for somewhat online mode with all features is openspy.net implementation and as i last saw on their discord, someone is actually trying to do that, hopefully something good is coming out of it

11 hours ago, Domukas said:

As there was basically no updates since release i don't think there will be. Only hope for somewhat online mode with all features is openspy.net implementation and as i last saw on their discord, someone is actually trying to do that, hopefully something good is coming out of it

We will hope and wait thank you very much

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2023 at 5:36 AM, Ghostddd said:

Hi there, im new around here and i got the PP launcher in the same directory as TDU, the problem is, its not hooking properly. I dont see 0.03A but the 2.00 patch.

I am running on linux, with wine. If someone can help that would be great. Thanks

Make sure to load native d3d9.dll on wine
Either create a new d3d9.dll override and set it to native in winecfg, or

$ WINEPREFIX=<wine prefix path> wine reg add 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\DllOverrides' /v d3d9 /d native /f

As long as 32 bit dxvk d3d9.dll is installed in <wine win32 prefix>/drive_c/windows/system32 or <wine win64 prefix>/drive_c/windows/syswow64, dxvk will also work

With the dll override it'll hook just fine with the 1.66a exe (I don't think it works with the initial release exe), you probably also need the following to add d3dx9_<x> dlls to your prefix for the mod

$ WINEPREFIX=<wine prefix path> winetricks -f d3dx9

Edited by Katie Cookie

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, revoblam said:

the game freezes on "Connecting to the TDU server", it just freezes and the app stops responding and it never recovers so i have to use task manager to terminate the app.

I'm using patch 1.21 + the US Independants pack. not very playable if you ask me u.u

Add the game to the exceptions of your antivirus and firewall and enable VPN

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, is there a way to enable single-player challenges (lifts, courier missions, car delivery) in hardcore mode? The built-in option only allows for races. I looked for an .ini linking to project paradise launcher, but didn't find anything.

Edited by Vfgama

1 hour ago, Vfgama said:

Hello everyone, is there a way to enable single-player challenges (lifts, courier missions, car delivery) in hardcore mode? The built-in option only allows for races. I looked for an .ini linking to project paradise launcher, but didn't find anything.

Install the tdu platinum mod, these functions work in it https://turboduck.net/forums/topic/35843-released-test-drive-unlimited-platinum-v121/#comments

Edited by andrey zyb

9 hours ago, Vfgama said:

I already have this mod installed, but I still can't play these challenges in hardcore mode.

It looks like hardcore mode is set up only for racing and you can only pass challenges in normal mode

Edited by andrey zyb