We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What'd ya get?

TIMELESS

What I'd consider the main presents:

A new pair of Airwalk shoes.

Some car cleaning kit (Gtechniq P1, yeah!)

A new jacket

A new camera bag so I can now carry both cameras and all associated camera gear rather than having to choose which camera I want to take and leaving the other behind.

Also got so many pairs of socks I think I may have enough to be able to wear a new pair for every day of the month for two months :p

Trinkets odds and ends that sort of thing.

And some money to get a jacket with.

Things I'm liking the most are some Vintage car repair books i got, one from 1947 & the other 1955. The way there written and worded, as well as how to do stuff and what to use.(some of the stuff is now banned for health reasons...like asbestos! :lol: ).Ive got a thing for old car related stuff and books/magazines/brochures that I find fascinating.

Some gloves, a rubix cube, a new hat, some more gloves, some sketching pencils, a gift card, a load of chocolate and some money towards my PC. My girlfriend got me a Final Fantasy IX poster, a Black Mesa mug (YESSSSS), a Simon's Cat coaster and a load more chocolate. Oh and I got a bottle of ginger ale from some family friends. So a pretty random bunch of stuff this year, and I won't be short of chocolate :D

Guest MrLolololXD

An airbrush and compressor, a bigger camera bag that fits all my lens' (instead of having to choose 1 lens before I go out...), a Mr Bean DVD, a 2013 Australian Mint Collector's coin, a shirt and a few other little things.

Oh, and a fuzzy purple koala thing from my brother :wtf: I already passed it on to my cat though, he seems to love it lol

Money, watch, perfume, shirt, shoes :)

Unless you got perfume for ladies, in English it's called aftershave if it's for a man :cheeky:

I got a matching case for my Macbook Pro and iPhone 4S, Aftershave, a few other bits and bobs, lots of money, and lots of clothes :) Great Christmas altogether.

Here aftershave is something else...

It's what you put on your skin, after shaving (duh) :cheeky:

It nourishes the skin, hydrates it, and leaves a nice smell which will last 10 mins x)

This is an aftershave here: http://www-cdn.terrywhitechemists.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/N/i/Nivea-For-Men-Sensitive-After-Shave-Balm-100ml.jpg

For what you defined as aftershave, we call it perfume :)