We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Quote your first post!

Ryzza5

Use the advanced search tool to find all posts by you, sorting by date in ascending order, and copy a quote of it here.

I joined way back in 2008 when members were a different kind of crazy... and weren't very welcoming :(

Hi everyone

I'm a TDU PC Hardcore mode fan with a G25 looking for more people to cruise with in the mornings (evening Australian time) since the official Atari EU forums are dying a slow and painful death.

I'm into IT and music production and love driving as well, with a large racing game collection to go along with that.

Currently drive a white AE92 Toyota Corolla 1.6L TwinCam which is nice and light, not particularly fast but is still good fun in the twisties since I've put some nice grippy tyres on it. Haven't touched it besides darkest legal window tinting and the obligatory MP3/WMA CD player.

Guest MrLolololXD
Hey everybody!

A couple of you may know me from around the internet :)

I've been saying that I would join for the last few months now, but, y'kno. Anyway, it's good to be here now

I'll be off now or else I'm gonna be late for work lol, see ya's! :bananahello:

I wonder what my 2nd post was... :mhmm:

---------- Post added at 17:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 PM ----------

Ah, the accent challenge! I remember now

Lol... :leaves:

Hello all,

I've been browsing your forums for a while. Wasn't fully sure if I should sign up because I originally intended to show you all some photographs and videos I have taken/made over the last year.

I already know a few of you from cruises and other forums which are not really associated with Test Drive Unlimited at all. Good to see some familiar faces non-of-the-less.

Will hopefully get to know the rest of you aswell. See you in Oahu.

Cheers for reading.

:oook:

24/03/08.

Back in the day. Good times.

I can't find mine.

Please enter a name longer than 3 characters to do a partial match on.

:lol:

Edit: I hackz0rz'd.

Hey guys!

I heard from my friend (TheScottishSpotter) that this forum was fun :excited:

So i joined it, and i'm asking myself why we can't turn or offline accounts into online accounts? I started with a Offline account, because i didn't had the feeling to go online. And now i had to start all over again. Can we cut out the GamespyID from the save game and paste it in the Offline savegame? That would be much better, or Atari has to release a patch.:omg:

Not to bad i guess :lol:

Mines is as you would expect: 01/02/07

Hi to everyone and welcome to Test Drive Unlimited Central (TDU Central) !!

After so long of saying I'll do it and trying to get the time I decided to bite the bullet and just get the forum up and running with the main site coming afterwards sometime this month (time permitting). TDU Central is all about Test Drive Unlimited as well Games, Cars and of course Crap. Well you can't have the good without the bad so hey it's all good ...unless it's of course bad.

Let's get the boring bit out of the way, first and foremost check the Rules, they are mainly common sense but hey it has to be done: Rules.

Annnnyyywaaayy hopefully we can be a success and a community is only as good as it's members so that is what we will be focussing on. If you have a [suggestion or Comment] feel free to post in the relevant forum. If you're new to the board then come on in and [introduce Yourself] and get to know everyone. The board at the moment is a WIP hence the basic looking images in some places as well as the lack of smilies and the like but over the coming few days I aim to fix and improve on these. I'll tell you one thing it's murder to skin a forum, respect to the people that do this frequently, maybe I can be one of them someday about 10 years from now but for now I'll stick to baby-stepping my way through it.

Alright go forth and be free and if you have any questions PM or email me and I hope you enjoy it here.

Now let's have some fun !!

:D

Diablo

Guest MrLolololXD

01/02/07

I decided to bite the bullet and just get the forum up and running with the main site coming afterwards sometime this month (time permitting).

Is this main site you talk of the one that only came up about 2 months ago? :susp:

16.11.2008 at 7:47pm

Hi, i descovered that i had a profile here that i made sometime ago...but diddent use it!

but i'm going to use it now, as the Atari Fourm seemes to of died and people seem more helpfull here!:)

I used to play TDU online alot, but since the summer holidays, when my internet mucked up and then over a month later we got a new internet provider...BT!:cry: It works fine wirelessly onj the PS3 & PSP! The internets faster than befour...but TDu just seems to of lost connection...or the connections so bad that its not worth playing online!:( So ui'm now a Offline player! And sorry for the longf Story!

but if you do want to play me at some game(PC or PS3) then i can be found on GTR Evloution, BF2142 ot playing a huge bunch of games on the PS3!(usernames the same as here for GGRE, BF2142 and my PSN!)

And i'd just like to say that Theres Lots of Things here at TDU:C...and Keep up the good work!:D

Er...least my spelling, proof reading & typing skills seemed to have improved :lol:

Thing is I used to drop in & out for a while before properly coming back here a week or two before TDU2 was announced. :lol: