We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Delorean DMC-12 Forza 4 model?

Anthony817

Hey everybody, so I just bought TDU2 for PC 2 weeks ago, and finally figured out how to install mods.

One of my greatest dreams has been to have a Delorean in Test Drive Unlimited 2. I am very passionate about this car, but doesn't look like Forza Horizon will include the car to my knowledge.

[ATTACH]18323[/ATTACH]

If anybody could be so nice as to port the car from Forza 4 I would be eternally grateful. I know I have seen dozens of people request this car to the TDU2 devs but it was a loosing battle at that place. Such a shame the game didn't live on longer.

• 2 months later...

lol, going to be brutally honest here, your not going to get far believing that TDU2 was a good game.

Now, the modders will make what they want to make when they want to make it, nothing wrong with requests, but I see this being pretty low on the list of wanted mods, many people (myself included) just dont like it. Without sounding rude (I know it does, but try to read it without it sounding rude)- learn to mod yourself? I did the same thing with counter strike source, back in the day, I wanted an m4 with a foregrip, custom stock and an eotech, no one made one and I requested MANY times- finally, i just did it myself, and it was one of the most rewarding things- it led to a 4 year or so hobby career as a counter strike modder. Just keep that in mind, imagine what you could bring to the game if it was YOU doing it ;)

Thanks for the reply. No offense taken at all man. You are absolutely right. I should learn how to do this stuff on my own. After all I built my gaming PC from the ground up so I should get other things under my belt.

However, StarGT pm'd me and looks like he is going to be porting the car for me. Looks like my dreams are going to come true after all. :D

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...