We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Piers Morgan might be leaving!

iNotACactus

I have no idea who he is but I like him. What I find hilarious is how people in the US refuse to see the amount of countries in the world who are fine without everybody and their grandmother owning guns.

"If the teachers had they would have been able to defend the children". If getting a hold of guns wasn't so damn easy, they probably wouldn't have had to in the first place.

I don't agree with his reasons for leaving but glad to see him gone. As far as gun control goes, even if outlawing all guns was somehow constitutional, it simply wouldn't work. All that would do is turn lawful gun owners into disarmed people unable to protect themselves or criminals. There's simply too many guns here and too many illegal ways to get more. And on the off-chance that would ever work, they'd just switch to knives and so on until we're back in prehistory killing eachother with clubs. :lol: