We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The new TDU?? Pledge your support here!

RobbieX27

I have started a thread on the forums of a game called "City Car Driving". Read through the thread and give your opinion but i think it may be our best bet at getting an MMO driving game back up and running. - Something to consider. Expanding into an MMO! :

(Diablo you may remember me from TDU2 petitioning =D)

Anyway i hope you guys give it a look.

Something to consider. Expanding into an MMO! :

Well it's just an idea at the minute. Potentially if they like the idea they could start a kickstarter fund and raise money that way. I think they could greatly benefit from it though. Their engine is a hidden gem which i believe could be very successful if used for a more appealing game.

I drove the original game but didn't bother upgrading when they asked for more money. I don't think it's a TDU replacement.

Given that fact that it's offline only why not just keep playing TDU offline - or support whoever is trying to get it back online. Forza Horizon 2 would be out before these guys make something comparable to TDU1 (given historic progress) on the next-gen consoles, and it would also be somewhat possible to convince SMS to make an open world sim game after pCARS based on some of Ian's posts.

Not to offend OP, but...

... it would also be somewhat possible to convince SMS to make an open world sim game after pCARS based on some of Ian's posts.

I really hope this could happen. Don't get me wrong, this city driving game looks pretty nice, but I think the major things that are missing are multiplayer, and of course, all the supercars, etc.

Yeah, pCARS needs a ton of supercars, normal cars, and so on before I'd consider it suitable to base an open-world game off of. That said, the game itself would be good for it. And don't they already have community track days so MP is covered? Haven't read up on pCARS too much, pardon my ignorance if not.