We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT : Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder 2012 Perfomante

StarGT

7819b1257503.png

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder 2012 Perfomante

Vehicle replaced: Ferrari F430 spider 16m

Converted by: StarGT

Screens and testing: StarGT,

Credits: 3D Model, Wheels & Interior - Forza Horizon November DLC

Features:

-camera view without camhack

-normal working car

-the ideally working gauges

Can use with all versions of the game !!

DOWNLOAD Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder 2012 Perfomante

ec0f2904165e.png

c3bd47cb46cc.png

41e86c0384a2.png

8ca4429bf5b1.png

81bb9a49664e.png

08d5cafb38a3.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
worst attitude of a modder ever, then again you're mods aren't that good.

You're totally right chocolatestar. I don't know how he has got so much good rep... he's just an Eastern European scammer who needs to stop being a complete asshole to people on this forum who are just asking innocent questions.

He has so much good rep because he has provided many mods over the years that he has made himself. ;)

Don't like how he uploads his mods then don't use them and shut up about it. -rep

I do think he could work on his attitude a little but hey that's who he is so just accept it.

So its alright to have an attitude and be rude to people? Nah its not and I'll stand up to that. Also, I'll minus rep you now because I've noticed you have a bit of a blunt attitude too- telling someone to "shut up about it" is keyboard warrior talk.

And I'll keep going on about how he uploads his mods because I hate to see someone trying to make money through modding on a virus infested website when theres a safer and better way to upload his mods for everyone: uploading ALL his mods on THIS website free for everyone like every other good modder does!

To me looks like you're just buttuhurt, and now constantly attacking him and his site is not good behaviour either if he feels he wants to get paid for his work then its fine.

I alwas say this and i will say this again dont lie something dont use it simple as that, oh and I downloaded few mods from that site and my pc havent exploded so I dont know what are you on with the viruses on his site

To me looks like you're just buttuhurt, and now constantly attacking him and his site is not good behaviour either if he feels he wants to get paid for his work then its fine.

I alwas say this and i will say this again dont lie something dont use it simple as that, oh and I downloaded few mods from that site and my pc havent exploded so I dont know what are you on with the viruses on his site

Oh be quiet. What exactly am I butthurt about? I just believe in the free exchange of mods on reputable sites. And NOBODY should get paid for any mods; just look at Skyrim modders for example- they create much more elaborate and complex mods and have much more modding prowess than StarGT and they still don't charge for their hard work (which is much harder, time-consuming work than making little car mods) and they release everything on the Nexus, free for everyone no matter what.

I think you guys shlould calm down a bit. Huggy, I am also against StarGT's methodes and its a very idiotic idea take money for mods. But if he want to have a bad reputation on international sites, let him alone.

And Robik - you seem to be a little fanboy and now think about who is butthurt here. But if Huggy and Star will have an argument, let them do and don't go between it.

Peace out.