We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Just a few questions

Huggy94

Hello guys, I've FINALLY found a copy of TDU2 on PC and is on its way from ebay as we speak. But before it gets here I'd just like to know whether A. its possible to change names of mod cars in game that are called something else e.g S65 as a CLK Black etc, B. if you can somehow replace some car mod's European license plates to ordinary TDU2 ones through files somehow C. is it possible to run TDU2 unpacked without that "UL" launcher I keep hearing about Thanks :) (btw my enter key doesn't work on this site for some reason:jealous:)

A: I think it's possible with hexmod (not sure).

B: Yes it's possible. Someone made a few plates ( Google ). Use texmod for that.

C: It's possible but why to do that? Use UL Launcher it's quicker and better ;)

:cheers:

Thanks for the answers :)

One last thing: I've heard that the UL launcher is prone to naming people as cheaters and what not even though they aren't. I'm not sure I want a separate program to load the game anyway tbh... i'd prefer to use the ordinary launcher if it is possible...

Also, xbox wired controllers DEFINITELY work right?

Thanks for the answers :)

One last thing: I've heard that the UL launcher is prone to naming people as cheaters and what not even though they aren't. I'm not sure I want a separate program to load the game anyway tbh... i'd prefer to use the ordinary launcher if it is possible...

Also, xbox wired controllers DEFINITELY work right?

I use UL without any problems.

Don't know for Xbox i use PC and wheel :)