We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BMW M3 E92 Sound mod by Damys

Damys

• 4 months later...

do you know where i can find the vehicle bmw e92 m3 for tdu2?i have only found sounds and rims and some files who have false name in the folder.for example in the folder says CLK_55.BNK and in the tdu2 unpack say SLK_55.BNK. so i dont know how to fix it..

do you know where i can find the vehicle bmw e92 m3 for tdu2?i have only found sounds and rims and some files who have false name in the folder.for example in the folder says CLK_55.BNK and in the tdu2 unpack say SLK_55.BNK. so i dont know how to fix it..

If you are after the actual car I believe it was Reventon09 did a very good one that is used here that replaces the Jaguar XKR. It can be found on this website in the released vehicle mods section. Hope that helps :)

Where did you get that link from? Please link to the site where the mod is located instead of to the direct file. Vitaliy has deleted 90% of his mod threads for some reason (including that of his E92 M3), those links are no longer available.

I downloaded this mod before the links were deleted... i don't know now where the link is available.. you can search on google or mediafire maybe