We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unpacker and Windows 8 HELP!??!

driverunlimited

• 2 weeks later...

Are you running the unpacker in admin mode? if not try doing that, if you are, try running it NOT in admin mode. And have you turned UAC off (user account control) thats often a biggie for making programs not work properly. You can turn UAC off by going to the Search Charm and type “Change User Account Settings” set the slider all the way to the bottom to turn it off ( you can turn it back on after ) Failing all that you could try right clicking on the unpack BAT files, choose properties, go to the compatibility tab and change it to "windows XP service pack3"

thanks I will try and then I get back with news :D

--- Post Updated ---

I tried what you wrote above and I have already done it ,but when I go to properties the compatibility section is missing. Its like it doesn't let me change it.

When I try to run in admin mode the unpacker it close in 3 seconds. When I try to run normally the first thing it says is "Access denied." then start unpacking but after 10 min or less it close and nothing changed.

(I have a very good computer)

• 3 months later...