We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2012 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS | Chrome grill version added!

Norby931

Hi guys and thanks :) i apologize for the on high i didn't had alot of time with the sound mod i've moved to a new town and the new house that i'm living in now has no power and i've being without my pc for almost 2 weeks but as soon as i have power again i will fix the on high sample so hold in there guys an update of the sound mod is coming :).

And Norby great car as always wish i could test it but hopefully soon i can

yeah, it is true that we romanians want too much cars in short time, but this is because there are many expensive cars in our country, and we get bored of them very fast :))) those cars are brought here especially by romanians who work in other countries, where you can buy a good car at least 2 times easier than in romania . . . but, definely many romanians are 'hungry for more (for too much)' and buy mostly super expensive cars (mostly of them are 'family' cars or 'more than family' cars, for example : Audi A6, Volkswagen Golf, Passat, Touareg, BMW, Mercedes [mostly german cars])

this is the situation . . . the biggest part of the influence from the western world upon romanians are the bad influences : excessive materialism & being less human and more robotical ("with no soul")

I don't say that I am very bad influenced by excessive materialism & getting alienated / denaturated from our human nature :))) but definely I am influenced also a little bit (like everybody)

Hi guys and thanks :) i apologize for the on high i didn't had alot of time with the sound mod i've moved to a new town and the new house that i'm living in now has no power and i've being without my pc for almost 2 weeks but as soon as i have power again i will fix the on high sample so hold in there guys an update of the sound mod is coming :).

And Norby great car as always wish i could test it but hopefully soon i can

I know it m8, i also dont have mutch time in last weeks. And now finally i got job, so now i can deal less with my new mods "unfortunately". I love to make mods, and i dont stop modding (tdu 1 forever), but i have to work, because as everybody i also need money. :)

Anyway thx m8 for your work, and take ur time (hahaha finally i can also say this :D )! ;)

Ps.: Chrome grill version with piano black is fixed. Now steering wheel has piano black decor, not leather as at "without chrome grills" version. :)

--- Post Updated ---

Any possibility on darker rims? :)

Same rims, just darker?

I know it m8, i also dont have mutch time in last weeks. And now finally i got job, so now i can deal less with my new mods "unfortunately". I love to make mods, and i dont stop modding (tdu 1 forever), but i have to work, because as everybody i also need money. :)

very truth mate mate,I wish you luck..btw same thing expect me in the next couple of days...

anyway great quality as always,I try this Maserati and I like it at the end...great sound by The Drifter as well....

thanks guys:D

• 4 weeks later...

it takes more time to make an auto installer then to install a car manualy.

with manual instalation there is much less chances something to go wrong.

and you dont really need a lot of time and effort, you just get a tdupe file to install physics, if available.

i was talking with Norby and he prefer manual instalations . . .

I was a big fan of those autoinstallers first. But now, I prefer manual installation.

Why?

Do you know what happens, if an autoinstaller does not work properly and the "uninstall" button does not work?

This can cause a database crash.

So, manual installation is easy and simple, thanks to TDPE and copy&paste.

Believe me, it´s better. I can fully understand Norby. He is a man who has a view for details and perfection, so there is a reason he prefers manual installation.

yep bro, i understand you and i agree with you, i also respect Norby's decision and opinion.

i just said what i thought myself.

and i was big fun of them too, but when i learned some things, i changed that mind, and when i learned how to make them, both installers and autoinstalers.

about database, i always make a "last working" DB folder backup, incase anything goes wrong.

but , back on topic now :)