We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Season 19 Discussion Thread

iLLGT3

And of course thankfully noone was hurt.

That answers the question that immediately came to mind :eek:

Hammond, who has been made out to be a huge Mustang fan, he owns one so I believe he is, then acting as if he didn't think the GT500 was a fast car was just complete and utter tripe that annoyed me a bit.

Apart from that good episode! :)

I'm glad for the sake of TG that JC didn't win AGAIN, i'd have been a bit more critical of the episode if he had won yet another of the big races

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how May and Clarkson keep bashing the new Viper. It's NEW! It's a brand new car, yet they still hate it, because it's American.
Clarkson nails it tonight with one word about why cars from the USA are not looked upon so high even though they may be cheap and full of power. It may not be something that blue collar americans favour highly but for us it's high on the list of what we look for in our cars due to us being the ones who are always in them. :)

Amy MacDonald- best guest so far this season. Diablo can you produce a transcript of the interview as I didn't understand much of it. :p

Good show for me again. Would have been better if the Mustang was a Roush... but thats just me nitpicking though.

I don't think Clarkson and May hated the Viper, I just think they were taking the piss for the show... just like they do whenever the 3 of them drive different cars in any segment.