We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to get the Audi R8 V8 and Nismo 370Z

Huggy94

So I've been messing with some files trying to replace dealership cars with unavailable cars. I would really like the Nismo 370 and R8 V8, but I have had no success at all in getting them to appear in-game through car replacement (although cars like the Apollo S have been no problem at all). I was just wondering if it is at all possible to plonk these two cars in dealerships somehow. Help would be really appreciated. :)

why try and make them appear in the dealership at all, why not just do a "on the fly car swap" no messing with game files, just a quick memory hack and you swap whatever you are driving into any other car ( including racing school, club, traffic cars like the bus, or any DLC cars you have already paid to unlock)

Although you cannot do it for the hotrod or the nismo (they will turn into pink miami mustangs) they REALLY dont want us using those two cars for some reason. :)

Should work fine for the Audi though. Or any other car for that matter.

If you have no idea what im talking about, then check my sig and look for the tutorial regarding " getting any car" :D

why try and make them appear in the dealership at all, why not just do a "on the fly car swap" no messing with game files, just a quick memory hack and you swap whatever you are driving into any other car ( including racing school, club, traffic cars like the bus, or any DLC cars you have already paid to unlock)

Although you cannot do it for the hotrod or the nismo (they will turn into pink miami mustangs) they REALLY dont want us using those two cars for some reason. :)

Should work fine for the Audi though. Or any other car for that matter.

If you have no idea what im talking about, then check my sig and look for the tutorial regarding " getting any car" :D

Thanks for trying to help but your tutorial doesn't work at all for me. Whenever I switch back to desktop from game (ALT-TAB) and sort all the TSsearch stuff, returing to the game freezes completely (music is playing but I have no control) so selecting cars for swapping and modding is impossible because you end up having to close the game.

Huggy94, start game -> "alt-enter" - switching between game's "windowed/fullscreen mode" (u can do this at any point, when u see the loading screen or when u see the "press start to play" screen) -> open "TSearch" - by doing this, the game stays in background and don't freeze/crash, and u switch between TDU <-> TS using "taskbar". ;)