We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Mandatory 4 DLC out on Xbox Marketplace

Eudemon

Just a quick post to inform that a new Mandatory DLC appeared on the Xbox Marketplace today called 'Mandatory 4'. This is more than likely the patch the PC got about 4+ months ago that fixed the stickers display in the shop and also tried to implement force feedback (FFB). Anyone who can try out a FFB wheels and report back on it's support would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey! We do still love TDU. :cheeese:

Diablo can you answer me? :cheeky:

What you think about the last DLC content they were making, like the Exige, the Triumph, the 848 etc. ?

We'll ever see them?

Then, I have a "bigger" problem

Every time I start TDU2 after the Mandatory, it says I have a conflict on the DLCs, and the game must be re-started... it does it automatically, then I can play with no problems, online and offline, BUT...

There's a friend of mine, and I think also other people that can't join Online mode and having problems from this Mandatory!

People that played online before yesterday withouth problems, and now the game says them something like "Found DLC conflict, re-try later"

• 1 month later...

They better release whatever is already in a finished state. There are still people working on it, very slow:cheeky:

We will see what happens after the separation of Atari US from the French mother company is completed. Maybe someone is clever enough to continue to support the TDU franchise or maybe it will get sold.

IMO they should release everything they can. Why not? A LAN patch would be great too:cool: