We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon February 'Jalopnik' DLC

calster17

Some actual all new cars! Like compleatly new, not a slightly edited edition of one thats been in Forza in the past! (okay only 2, but still there good un's!)

So here it is:

Subaru BRZ

Mazda RX3

Datson 510

Ferrari 512TR

Ford County Squire

Toyota FJ Cruser (2012)

& for you people who bought the season pass...the Devern GTX GT3

Click on the car name for an in-game image. ;)

Heres the Full info on Jalopnik

The entire pack is interesting for me, but not the BRZ... what's the reason to have two equal cars in-game?

GT5 has the Toyota, the Scion and the Subaru.

They don't look the same and the interiors are moderately different. They aren't identical, physically. So I can understand having them all in, I prefer the Subie over the other two. So I'd rather have that, tbh.

GT5 has the Toyota, the Scion and the Subaru.

They don't look the same and the interiors are moderately different. They aren't identical, physically. So I can understand having them all in, I prefer the Subie over the other two. So I'd rather have that, tbh.

Yeah, but on GT5 you don't pay other money for that as a DLC !

Just to compare the situation, i had an Alfa Romeo GTV (in real life).

I have FM4, they put the Fiat Coupè, same base-car.

I was happy, and I would never ask for an alfa gtv, because they already put the coupè. I mean, this is respect for others, respect for the desires of other people.

Someone asks for a Ferrari 512BB and never get it, and someone else asks for both FR-S and BRZ... it's like Africa and United States, people in US is fat, and in africa they are starving.

I hope some1 understands me, lol.

I paid for it. One dollar for a BR-Z, which I think is loads better than the Toyota or Scion.

Likewise, but paid 79p for it. The BRZ is the less tail happy of the trio and looks the best!

-

Reason why they'll be adding it in is because the cars are popular at the moment or someone throwing money for it to be in...or the staff like the car and want it in! I really doubt they go "well alot of people are wanting X car in so we'll add it in", I get the idea its more like "Hurrrr peeps want the Nissan Skyline R32 in the game...I know lets add the Ford County Squire in!" or "know what, i think it'd be funny to have a obscure wagen car from the 60's that near enough nobody who plays the game would know of".