We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eudemon

Guest MrLolololXD

Happy birthday Turboduck!

I know I've only been a member here for just over a year now, so I'm relatively new compared to most of you, but I feel I've fit in well. This quickly became my favourite forum that I participate on shortly after joining. It's just so relaxed and fun compared to so many others.

*gives Turboduck a birthday present*

:bparty:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa04BqcZhii85BnA220dZmvMQpR2xlETn1lOyIXKbDITp8TrVP

Happy birthday, turboduck!!

I registered here in 2008 mostly for the TDU mods I believe and till 2011 I wasn't as active as I am now. Gladly I somehow started to like this place, and now I'm spamming this place every day. Thanks to all members here that you guys don't ignore me as many people do in my personal life and the staff for keeping this amazing place alive. :D

However, I don't think our memberbase is growing more and more as you, Diablo said. The number of active members is stagnating I think. A lot of people just introduce in the Introduction section and then never post here, which is a real shame. We need to get them involved more. Or email the old members, who used to be active here... :hmmm:

:glomp:

i joined this site at the very beginning of the sites creation, and it has sat in my bookmarks folder ever since, i may not be on here very often, but i do like to pop my head in every now and then.

Well done to Diablo and the rest of the community for keeping this place alive!

and more then anything else this gives me an excuse to have a few drinks tonight to celebrate!!!

Happy six years my most visited forum my only forum :D

I was inactive for a year or under but everyone is family to me :glomp: lets keep it like that and let our community expand and get bigger and better with more crazier people which will be extremely hard to find with all of us still around :lol:

Now for bananas...

:bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty::bparty: