We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

deleted

ddfdriver

I looked (your) samples sound and i found my sample on high RPM, startup, idle !! :( i warn you in my sound mod high RPM it's a loop sound (this is why i set the redline at 4800 rpm;) )

So then, i found the transitions are not very good too and the rest of the sound sound like an old V8 not like diesel engine

sincerely

edit: i have a good ear (i recognize V8 just in 1 second sample :cool:)

yeees, that's why I said "Heavy Engine Sound MIX", because it sounds more like a V8 . . . ahaaa, so the redline must be at 4800 rpm, to sound wekk tge high rpm . . . I've just messed around with bnk editor :D hmm, I don't remember exactly, but only the high rpm, and maybe the lower rpm, I took from your sound . . . or the lower rpm is from Mercedes C63 / E63 AMG Sound, but definely the high rpm is from your car

you know a way to solve that "broken electronic circuits" sound ? :)) :D or a program which sets the engine sound configuration ?

I looked (your) samples sound and i found my sample on high RPM, startup, idle !! :( i warn you in my sound mod high RPM it's a loop sound (this is why i set the redline at 4800 rpm;) )

So then, i found the transitions are not very good too and the rest of the sound sound like an old V8 not like diesel engine

sincerely

edit: i have a good ear (i recognize V8 just in 1 second sample :cool:)

i don't ear your sound in my game:rolleyes: I've just hear the samples only so the "Broken electronic sound":confused: what you tell it's a problem of length of the sample.

it must be EXACTLY the same of the sample sound replaced to be play in game ;-)

i help you if you need settings or other ^_^

PS: i response you in my thread sound mod :hiya:

ahaaa, now I see, yeees, it makes sense, thanks ! I can fix this problem with Power MP3 Cutter & Joiner ;)

i don't ear your sound in my game:rolleyes: I've just hear the samples only so the "Broken electronic sound":confused: what you tell it's a problem of length of the sample.

it must be EXACTLY the same of the sample sound replaced to be play in game ;-)

i help you if you need settings or other ^_^

PS: i response you in my thread sound mod :hiya:

no, but I think those links will help you ;) TDUAddons | Test Drive Unlimited - Downloadable Add-on Cars ; TDUAddons | Test Drive Unlimited - Downloadable Add-on Cars ; Mercedes-Benz - Моды TDU - Каталог файлов - HF-GARAGE - Ñкачать моды Ð´Ð»Ñ Test Drive Unlimited 2

so : maaany mods which are not available anymore on tdu central are on the next sites :

Ôàéëû è äåìî âåðñèè èãðû Test Drive Unlimited. Çäåñü âû íàéäåòå ïàò÷è, ðàçëè÷íûå óòèëèòû, ñàìûå íîâûå äîïîëíåíèÿ, êàðòû è ðóñèôèêàòîðû. ; Моды TDU - Каталог файлов - HF-GARAGE - Ñкачать моды Ð´Ð»Ñ Test Drive Unlimited 2 . . . I don't know other sites with tdu mods, but those russian sites have a lot of mods, and, the download links are not from mediafire, rapidshare, etc. . . . the mods are "in the storage" of those sites ;)

it's a pleasure to help the community ;-)

tell me...do you have the 560sec mercedes mod??? i'd try to find this everywhere and "broken links" :cry: so if you have it i'll be very very happy ;-)