We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Pack by ALFArus

ALFArus

alfa look i did download the merc and then on tdu2.com.ua the hamman or brabus pack but the interior from the standard amg and the exterior from the brabus and hamman don't match.

Its an realy nice mod and it irritates me that i cant have the hamman, brabus package. Is there a solution or can you find one.

Or just annyone who could help please help.

alfa look i did download the merc and then on tdu2.com.ua the hamman or brabus pack but the interior from the standard amg and the exterior from the brabus and hamman don't match.

Its an realy nice mod and it irritates me that i cant have the hamman, brabus package. Is there a solution or can you find one.

Or just annyone who could help please help.

Not my problem, it does not my mod

• 2 weeks later...
The mod on "the other page" is from StarGT, AlfaRUS released his own version here. So he is the wrong guy to ask for (like he already posted). I think you should ask StarGT regarding your "problems" with the mod (on his page). As far as i know him, he will give a good advice and a quality answer.

Thanks i didn't notice the haman etc where from starGT Thanks for helping

• 1 month later...