We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Join us for some tiny chat on Tinychat!

TIMELESS

Join us for some banter on tinychat. All you need is a mic, you don't need a webcam. You're still welcome to chat in the chatbox if you don't have either. I was thinking about sometime on Saturday perhaps Saturday night, feel free to recommend a better time and shout if you're interested in joining us.

So far I think a few of us are interested :)

pahah win camel.

right stella, i'm in so as long as it's not during the afternoon, cant make it then.

Also ryzza, it's a tinychat room, with members from the forums, who freely join, It is not really forum-moderation related :p But we will try :lol:

I'd sugest 21:00 UTC :)

Also, I'd sugest adding a little guide to the OP, on how to join the voice chat, and to tell people to use press to talk.

Sounds like it could be fun. Sounds a bit like skype though. :lol:

Basically yeah, but it's online so no-one has to download anything or add anyone or whatever. It works surprisingly well :hmmm:

pahah win camel.

right stella, i'm in so as long as it's not during the afternoon, cant make it then.

Also ryzza, it's a tinychat room, with members from the forums, who freely join, It is not really forum-moderation related :p But we will try :lol:

I'd sugest 21:00 UTC :)

Also, I'd sugest adding a little guide to the OP, on how to join the voice chat, and to tell people to use press to talk.

Sounds good, UTC is just a fancy European way of saying GMT, right? :p

If people are worried about not being understood, don't worry, we'll just laugh at you!

Doesn't support webcams or microphones last time I checked. You can get a lot more said if you don't have to actually type everything out :p To me that can feel more casual sometimes (and I don't even have a microphone).

I've been there twice and there were no cameras or mics.