We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU 2 v0.86 keeps crashing when entering bike dealership

datsunsss

So, after reinstalling my PC's OS, I reinstalled my copy of TDu 2 so that I could try out the modding (big fan of TDU 1 and the modding we could do on that game!)

Start up the game, let it download the DLC's to v0.86 and then get told I can't activate the game... Epic Fail anyone? So I email SecuROM and receive a reply saying I must contact the developers of the game. I do so and open a ticket to reset my activation limits and have not received a response from them for over a week now... :confused:

In the interim, I downloaded a no dvd crack just to see if the game has updated correctly, and to see if my savegame was recovered correctly from my old HDD.

Now, with the Universal Launcher v3.2 I can launch the game in Offline mode, and it turns out my savegame recovered properly... BUT... My Nissan GT-R now sounds like a supercharged V8?? And when I try and enter the bike dealership it just crashes to desktop...:headbang:

What could be causing this? And how long should I be prepared to wait for Atari Support to respond to my ticket?

Any help would be appreciated! :panic:

Murphies law, I woke up today and found an email from Atari containing a new product key... And it worked! :)

But my sounds are still all weird, although the game does not crash anymore.

Will I need to redownload the DLC's if I uninstall and reinstall the game? As well as reactivating the game?