We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Let's talk about the Sony PlayStation 4 event :: Feb 20th 2013

Eudemon

I was impressed. The ideas that cut down the waiting times were good, the 'share' function seemed rather great, however I have no intention of purchasing a PS Vita and I think I might miss out because of that.

Annoyed that after 2 hours they didn't even show us the thing.

Hopefully MS will make which next-gen console to buy a harder choice than it is at the moment, as this is a convincing offering from Sony :)

We don't know how 'simmy' it is - but they better support the current offering of steering wheels. Always knew that PS3 titles wouldn't be supported but still a little disappointed. If they are going for online downloads then they should offer free downloads of PS3 games you already own (tricky but not impossible to do, at least for those who have purchased DLC for games). Assuming GT6 isn't a launch title I'd be wanting to still play GT5 on it with my wheel.

I've seen a few comments of people who are upset about the big focus on social play since "[they] have no friends"

So all this means is that R* will push back the release GTA V for the PS4.

Although their September release might just fit in with this for now... but I doubt it.

Why release a game for a 'dead' console especially as the PS4 isn't backwards comaptible.

Hopefully it also means the new XBox unveil won't be too far away

Better tell your parents to start saving kiddies :)