We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your device desktop!

ScoobSTi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make a screenshot of it.

it will be saved somewhere on SD card, and then transfer normaly.

i am sure you can do it by holding power and volume up buton for few seconds, if on ICS, if on gb then use just power buton, i had that option there.

i dunno for other phones, but on Sony's you can also take a screenshot using MyPhoneExplorer.

if you cant then google up "how to take a screenshot on *your phone here*"

• 2 weeks later...

I lowered my phone.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/ScoobSTi/Screenshot_2013-04-11-19-05-39_zps6d726d5b.png:original

Also got an app called Glovebox. It's similar to the LMT app I posted on the other page, except it's not a pie menu. You can swipe from one edge of the screen to the other and it brings up a panel. On that panel, you can add apps and widgets, etc.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/ScoobSTi/Screenshot_2013-04-11-19-06-30_zps21272a0e.png:original

Don't actually have many icons on my desktop on my new tablet just yet so this will have to do. Have installed Start 8 for when I'm in laptop mode, upgraded to Pro with Media Centre, and purchased Office 365 University ($25 per year for 2 computers, free updates to new versions as long as I keep subscribing, plus an extra 20GB of SkyDrive (45GB total now), and $60 worth of Skype every month).

startscreen.png

The tablet is a Samsung ATIV 700T with a 1.7GHz Intel Core i5 CPU, 11.6" touch screen (anything smaller would be impossible with 1080p, I've turned font scaling up to the highest setting (not for readability but so I can use the touch screen without the stylus). 128GB SSD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, battery life so far is over 6 hours. All working well so far.

Tablet - notebook? There's something about those devices that I don't like :mmm:

For now I'll stick to my Nexus 7 :P (Btw, I like Win8 tablets and the UI as well as WP)

Here's a screen of my Defy+ I installed a new JB ROM and the battery lasts for sweet 16 hours or more!

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

(I don't have any google stocks, I was testing out something and left it there...)

Regards!