We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your device desktop!

ScoobSTi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a very outdated and obsolete phone. :p You can move the H a l o circle on any edge of the screen. It will display notifications from the status bar, but when you click on it, the notification will open a mini window of that app. The video shows it off very well, so be sure to check that out. :)

Running Paranoid Android on your Nexus 7 or Defy will definitely be better than on my crappy phone. :nods: The N7 is officially supported because it's just more popular. I'm not too sure about the Defy. :hmmm:

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, It doesnt add up, you can clearly see that he has a "next performance in Denver". We need to keep looking.

Btw, do you have any ideas for some cool android themes? I have this theme for exDialer , I think it looks nice.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I'm hidden, you guys can't search me. :cheeky:

I know one man, who I think knows who you are.

*calls Barack Obama*

@Apu: If two girls mess with your things like that on the next trip, take control of the bus (if it is a bus) and show them a handbrake turn. :nods: :run:

Damn, good idea New Yorker. I can do a Scandinavian flick for sure, but I do not know how to park the bus into the garage. It is too big... :mhmm: