We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your device desktop!

ScoobSTi

This is pretty much the same thing as the Post your Desktop thread, but instead this will be for your phone or whatever electronic wizardry you fancy.

"Rules"/Guidelines

- Keep the screenshots under 800kb, or whatever the forum limit is (I keep forgetting)

- If you have more than one screen, post them in order from left to right.

- If you have things that customize the look and feel, feel free to mention them

I'll start off with my old Galaxy Exhibit, running CM10, Nova Launcher Prime (status bar and dock hidden), UCCW, Zooper Widget, Simple RSS Widget and Simple MIUI for the icons.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/ScoobSTi/Screenshot_2013-02-20-07-06-14_zps896beade.png

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/ScoobSTi/Screenshot_2013-02-20-07-05-43_zps63e5e715.png

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/ScoobSTi/Screenshot_2013-02-20-07-06-32_zpsb8649935.png

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android JellyBean 4.11

Screenshot_2013-02-22-19-19-41.pngScreenshot_2013-02-22-19-20-02.pngScreenshot_2013-02-22-19-18-11.png

And here's my phones' web server desktop for when I cbb connecting via USB or initiating a wireless sync from my phone:

SGS3%2520Desktop.png

Useful for copying files to/from the device, enjoying media stored on the phone (songs, photos, videos), sending SMS messages, updating the address book, pasting links from webpages I was reading on a PC and want to finish off on the phone when on the train.

My Defy+ on 4.1.2 =)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android JellyBean 4.11

And here's my phones' web server desktop for when I cbb connecting via USB or initiating a wireless sync from my phone:

Useful for copying files to/from the device, enjoying media stored on the phone (songs, photos, videos), sending SMS messages, updating the address book, pasting links from webpages I was reading on a PC and want to finish off on the phone when on the train.

Use chrome for the phone (and on the PC) and all the links that are open on it will be available in any device with chrome installed and your gmail accoutn logged in ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...