We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DRIVECLUB {DT} - Brand new team-based game for PS4

Eudemon

So I'm sure this one took a few people by surprise. What we thinking about how this one looks to play out? I think I remember hearing something about it being "first-person" so already my curiousity is well and truly piqued!

DriveClub announced for PlayStation 4! | turboduck

Announcement Demo thanks to IGN.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still nice to see something trying new gameplay based on imersion and without the eternals tracks that we know now too much.

But I doubt that the physics will be very good cause they doesn't show anything about that, physics looks like not important for them. Then console are closed software as hardware... Good news anyway!

Yeah the presentation with Matt "Crisis" Southern shows a lot of interesting things but also touches on a couple of others that will be good to hear more about in the future. The different settings make me think this is not going to be open-world, well free-roam but that doesn't mean the next one couldn't be if they get it right with this one! :nuts: