We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I got a question

starbeatzz

I tested a tool from one of the russian fanpages, but it was full of bugs and worked only halfway. You could higher or lower your car, but non permanently. This was the first thing where i would say, not interesting. Next thing was after i changed it and left the house the garage turned into an oversized rim. Completely weird. So my suggestion is better stay away from such tools. ;)

thanks 4 that :) but in germany i cant watch this video... can you pls post the link or something like that? :)

TDU2 Tools & Podveska

I tested a tool from one of the russian fanpages, but it was full of bugs and worked only halfway.

Which one of them?

You could higher or lower your car, but non permanently. This was the first thing where i would say, not interesting.

If you are talking about TDU2 Tools, yes, it's true, this is specified in one of comments.

Next thing was after i changed it and left the house the garage turned into an oversized rim. Completely weird. So my suggestion is better stay away from such tools.

:toof: - no offense. Anyway, I didn't have that kind of problem. No risk, no fun. :twisted: