We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Golf 7 ! ! !

ddfdriver

http://www.vwvortex.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/volkswagen-golf-7-interior-1-960x618.jpg

http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/09/Golf-7-side.-Picture-courtesy-Volkswagen.jpg

--- Post Updated ---

JUST WATCH THE REQUESTS ALSO, MODDERS ! ! ! and one of the rules of this forum is not requesting mods on the already released mods, what an unefficient rule, BUT MANY MODDERS STILL THE SAME CARS DO ! NOTHING NEW ! this is the situation, we have to pay, if we don't know how to mod ourselves (kinda sucks, not everybody is good in the computer domain)

The modders will look in here if they feel like it. They will make a car that has been requested if they feel like it. Period. They make the cars they want to make themselves and I fully understand that as I have tried to learn this and it is a massive amount of work that goes in to each mod. As Santtu said ^, it might get made once it actually makes an appearance in some game. Until then, as cliché as it sounds, the biggest chance you have of getting it into TDU is to make it yourself.

yes, it is true, but definely many modders look more for supercars (probably to earn maximum of popularity, not bad)

but definely The Mod Requests Place is important also, many modders don't know absolutely all the cool cars (especially the cars which are not very popular)

and for example : Golf 7 is an Extremely Not Popular Model of Volkswagen, because they don't promote it enough, even though it is the best Golf (or Volkswagen wants to promote their cars 'just for folks', but even so, in my opinion, there is not enough promotion)

it would be great a setting which connects the modders with The Mod Requests Place (everytime a mod requests appears, than a message should warn the modders, or everybody who can help)

in this way, the frustrations will be a lot more minimized :) and everybody who cannot afford a supercar (not even a car which values more than 15,000 euros) will be pleased

The modders will look in here if they feel like it. They will make a car that has been requested if they feel like it. Period. They make the cars they want to make themselves and I fully understand that as I have tried to learn this and it is a massive amount of work that goes in to each mod. As Santtu said ^, it might get made once it actually makes an appearance in some game. Until then, as cliché as it sounds, the biggest chance you have of getting it into TDU is to make it yourself.

Look, the modders will do a car if they want to do it. If you like normal cars over supercars, it doesn't mean that the modders do or even should.

About the requests and the cars "that aren't very popular", there are basically no scratch-created TDU mods, most of the modders just convert models from existing games. Creating a 3D model from scratch requires a LOT of time and patience so your modder would need to really, truly love the Golf (which would be odd, unless you're Ryzza :p). In other words, if the car isn't in Forza, it's most likely not gonna be in TDU, simple as that :nods:

ok (not even banned dirty words are not allowed, I didn't knew that) . . . but the frustrations are high, when many modders don't read enough mod requests (definely they don't know all the great cars (not just supercars) in the world, and they need also some suggestions) . . . I don't think that they just don't want to do many mods which many other people want them very much, let's be honest . . . but, I think a very good idea would be that every modder (or maybe not only, everybody who can help) to receive a message with the purpose to remind them to take a look sometimes in The Mod Request Place

and, it is pretty frustrating that even the great Volkswagen models are not promoted enough by Volkswagen itself ! Golf 7 is definely less popular than Golf 6, Golf 5 and other models (they don't promote enough their best models, even though there are very profitable, I don't think that Golf 7, with enough promotion, would not be very popular)

Mind the language, please. There's a big chance of your Golf 7 not happening before it arrives in Forza Motorsport.

why don't you try to learn to mod yourself, and to see what you have to do to convert a mode, a bunch of thing, which needs a bunch of time, patience, and like someone already said, you have to like the car to make it good.

don't just come here with posts like thise, cause you make me frustrated, i can only imagine reactions of modders.

calm down, chill out, go out, hang with friends, do whatever just chill and change your language and attitude, ok ?

and don't even try to increase my frustration, cause you made it high without even reading your whole posts.

enjoy your boring life if you can, if you can't then don't ruin our days -.-

and next time you request sir, see those lists :

Forza 4 Car List - Complete, Filterable and Sortable

The Cars of Horizon

thanks for attention and goodbye

I was in the same situation as you. Wanting cars other people didn't do.

Now i did something about it and learnt instead of raging about it.

I can't speak for other modders but i check the requests often.

But how can the few modders tdu have fulfil the hundreds of requests.

So maybe change your attitude and then ask in a better way.

As i can say i will not make this car should a model become available which leaves you with maybe 1 or 2 modders.

yeaaah, you're right, for example : I didn't had the idea before to ask modders BY PERSONAL MESSAGE, D'Oh !

but THE REAL FRUSTRATING THING is that Many Modders use Not To Be INOVATIVE : they do the same cars (many times there are super cars) . . . but, from what I've heard it is difficult to mod cars, especially to start from zero (Forza Horizon is an important 'inspiration' source for TDU1)

but : it is Sooo Hard to mod cars ? ? ? IF YES : than definely I was Too Rough about Many Modders, and I ADMIT My Mistake

I was in the same situation as you. Wanting cars other people didn't do.

Now i did something about it and learnt instead of raging about it.

I can't speak for other modders but i check the requests often.

But how can the few modders tdu have fulfil the hundreds of requests.

So maybe change your attitude and then ask in a better way.

As i can say i will not make this car should a model become available which leaves you with maybe 1 or 2 modders.

what ? admitting that I Was a little bit Too Rough is not enough ? if I could be sweared even more and harder (not even with asterisks and other banning methods), than it could be balance ? :)) I won't use not even asterisks or any other kind of banning the swearing . . . THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE INSULTED THE MODDERS OR ANYBODY ELSE ! I wanted Just to Remind To Anybody of Some Aspects

it seems that I wanted to insult or to be arrogant . . . Wrong ! I wanted just to remind some aspects (in a strong way)

Holy Doodle Noodle. Calm down, or you'll get into troubles.

. but, from what I've heard it is difficult to mod cars, especially to start from zero (Forza Horizon is an important 'inspiration' source for TDU1)
lol. More than an inspiration source, Forza 3, 4 and now horizon have been providing 3D models some fellows have been trying to convert to TDU. That's not inspiration in fact :D

Converting is difficult already, making a model from scratch is the next level !

Oh wait, you're requesting for a car in a game which has fewer and fewer players and very few modders by the way... and which is not an online game anymore.

You would have a bit more chance to get your Golf 7 on a recent game... what do you think ?

you know any software for converting cars ? please, if you know, it would be great !

why don't you try to learn to mod yourself, and to see what you have to do to convert a mode, a bunch of thing, which needs a bunch of time, patience, and like someone already said, you have to like the car to make it good.

don't just come here with posts like thise, cause you make me frustrated, i can only imagine reactions of modders.

calm down, chill out, go out, hang with friends, do whatever just chill and change your language and attitude, ok ?

and don't even try to increase my frustration, cause you made it high without even reading your whole posts.

enjoy your boring life if you can, if you can't then don't ruin our days -.-

and next time you request sir, see those lists :

Forza 4 Car List - Complete, Filterable and Sortable

The Cars of Horizon

thanks for attention and goodbye

--- Post Updated ---

ahaaa ! so, it is not that easy to mod cars . . . but I didn't knew many time before that many car mods are 'borrowed' from Forza Horizon, which has also .BNK files . . . I thought that for some modders it is pretty simple to do any car they want

but : you know a software which makes car mods ? please, I would definely try

Look, the modders will do a car if they want to do it. If you like normal cars over supercars, it doesn't mean that the modders do or even should.

About the requests and the cars "that aren't very popular", there are basically no scratch-created TDU mods, most of the modders just convert models from existing games. Creating a 3D model from scratch requires a LOT of time and patience so your modder would need to really, truly love the Golf (which would be odd, unless you're Ryzza :p). In other words, if the car isn't in Forza, it's most likely not gonna be in TDU, simple as that :nods:

haha

you are not even aware of how much work you need to convert a car from forza (stock without editing).

it's far far from easy, far from.

and you cant to everything with just "software"

you need tools, you NEED time and PATIENCE

a lot of patince

settings, clicking moving bla bla bla.

you can try, don't take me wrong, just saying.

let me tell you just one thing : zmod, tdumt, PS, forza studio, wtv (optional) and xta to tng, which is't needed anymore with newest F. studio

better said "informatical maze" than "work" . . . if you know to use perfectly any software, than it is not 'extremely difficult' anymore . . . somebody recommended me a good software for modding cars named "Zmodeler", and I just cannot start something :)) it is an huge difficulty difference between somebody who knows to use the software, from the informatical point of view, and somebody who don't know any informatical aspect of the software

so, I thought that I can solve this "informatical / informational maze" of the soft, *by my own*, but that requires a looot of work, which I don't want to do it, or : to hire somebody to learn me :D but, yes, it is difficult

but, it seems that those master modders are not yet (I don't say that I would be one, haahahaaa) [but, I think there are enough modders *to count them by fingers* who can create any car mod they want)

and, I repeat (again :)) but just to make it more visible, I said in before, but I say it again just to show better that) : I Didn't Wanted to Insult ANYBODY, Not Even to be Arrogant [but it would be great that at least 1 modder to mod all good enough car brands and their models, not just supercars and sportscars]

haha

you are not even aware of how much work you need to convert a car from forza (stock without editing).

it's far far from easy, far from.

and you cant to everything with just "software"

you need tools, you NEED time and PATIENCE

a lot of patince

settings, clicking moving bla bla bla.

you can try, don't take me wrong, just saying.

let me tell you just one thing : zmod, tdumt, PS, forza studio, wtv (optional) and xta to tng, which is't needed anymore with newest F. studio

--- Post Updated ---

yes, this is the truth . . . but anyway, I saw the very new 2013 VW Golf Models (except Golf 7), and now they look great ! better exterior, but especially better interior ! ;)

--- Post Updated ---

yes, to be honest : this is the truth . . . but, about TDU2 : I am not 100% sure why, but definely (for my pc, at least) it has *worse handling* ! probably that's because my videocard is not perfect for this game, but good enough (or probably this problem is already fixed, by a mod, I don't know, I didn't used TDU2 anymore or to be searched it's mods)

and, I've tried also these days to use a car modding software (Zmodeler) . . . and, I just cannot start something, only basic forms :)) it is rather an "informatical / informational maze" than "work", if you don't know to use the software (probably it requires a lot of 'work' to learn how to solve 'the informatical / informational maze", or to hire somebody to learn me :D but now, to be honest, I don't prefer to learn a lot about this software, or any other else)

lol. More than an inspiration source, Forza 3, 4 and now horizon have been providing 3D models some fellows have been trying to convert to TDU. That's not inspiration in fact :D

Converting is difficult already, making a model from scratch is the next level !

Oh wait, you're requesting for a car in a game which has fewer and fewer players and very few modders by the way... and which is not an online game anymore.

You would have a bit more chance to get your Golf 7 on a recent game... what do you think ?