We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Performance Editor 2.5 ! mediafire link!

gabojosue

TDU PE 2.5!

This is the program conducted by Dredgy's, so I went and made this post for those who have a little problem in the TDUPE 2.78, which is the limit value in the bars of acceleration and brakes (in the case of motorcycles), for here is this program for that. So for those who have this problem and want to edit the bikes in Test Drive Unlimited, just download the program, which is in the link of mediafire, decompress it, use it and go! The bikes that you wanted to change has been accomplished!

NOTE: Do not change the names of the vehicles or the game will close!

To save the changes should give "save all changes"!!

Everything and more thanks to Dredgy's Tools!

Enjoy!

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?3f5r3w2lhs4f2h2

MEGA link

[ATTACH]18545[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18546[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18547[/ATTACH]

😛🙂

Edited by gabojosue
MEGA link inserted

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've got a problem with the TDUPE also, which doesn't let me see the buttons properly and some of the properties text is written over the values. Is there something I did wrong with the installment, or is it a memory problem, or is it something else? What should I do? Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Have been working excellent until today...

Double click at TDUPE, and pops up:

"Microsoft.NET Framework"

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit the application will close immediately.

Cannot open the Microsoft Jet engine workgroup information file."

Re-installed .NET framework, patch 1.68, and nothing... What to do...

• 1 month later...

How do you mod the 3 tuning levels for a car in TDU1? I can set the base specs I desire with this program (using the 2.5 version), but, if I then tune the car it will overwrite those of my specs that conflict with the tuning data. Would like to be also able to mod the tuning levels as well to prevent this.

Also, is there an equivalent car editing program like this for TDU2?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Guys!

It's 2017, and I decided to reinstall the game and I have a problem, I never had before. And it's this goddamn "Exception Text" problem..I read a lot in the forums about this, tried everything they suggested (installation path in the config, 1.68B patch, etc.), still the same error..And my temp folder is empty (I read somewhere, it's not normal)..can somebody help me?

I use tdupe 2.5!, because all the links are dead for 2.77. Could it be the problem? If so, can anyone share the file for me?

Thanks for the help, if anyone answers!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...