We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe + "With Stipes" version added!!!

Norby931

• 3 weeks later...

oh guys, you and Combat, can you please stop writing "not working doors" as a bug, its not a bug really :)

someone will come now and say it is, but its really not.

and its "easy" to make, but why wasting time on it cause its not a big thing.

i know this is oftopic, and sorry, but just saying, hope noone will get me wrong :D :)

oh guys, you and Combat, can you please stop writing "not working doors" as a bug, its not a bug really :)

someone will come now and say it is, but its really not.

and its "easy" to make, but why wasting time on it cause its not a big thing.

i know this is oftopic, and sorry, but just saying, hope noone will get me wrong :D :)

I guess you could call it "easy", but it would take absolutely forever to separate a door and everything that normally comes attached to it from the main bodywork, never mind 4 of them. And that's just the exterior, then you would have to somehow do the same with the interior as well, and if you miss a poly somewhere which is very likely, it would just look rubbish. ;) All in all, not something very necessary in my opinion at least.

its not that hard to separate and stuff, i am not saying its easy like 2 minutes work, but its not that hard, when i my self found out how to do it, do you think its hard for great modders like Combat Norby and Zoqqer ?

i agree with your last sentance , its not necessary at all . . .

and i wrote "easy" for purpose :P

its easier for me to make working doors that to make working lights and mirrors, just sayin' :D

ok, i didn't said its so easy like applying textures or something.

you got me wrong , i cant even explain it well, doesnt matter, forget it.

ok, its not easy, its hard as hell.

i would make doors 10 working doors before i make one working lights or mirrors, but why am i talking that to you guys with bunch of complete mods, better to shut up

• 3 weeks later...