We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Insane BMW M5 driver/street racer

Guest MrLolololXD

Guest MrLolololXD

Ok, these videos need to speak for themselves...

I want to hit this guy in the face so hard, with a sledgehammer, for driving like that on a public road and endangering so many people's lives. But at the same time I want to shake his hand for that insane driver control (at least I think he was in control), it was like he almost knew what everybody's actions were going to be.

I think there's only one way to explain these 2 videos not ending in a fatal accident:

He has discovered the secret of time manipulation. :nods: So every time something goes wrong, or he hits a car or pedestrian, he just 'time rewinds', Forza noob style.

DO NOT try this at home kiddies, this guy has a death wish. Racing is only for the tracks and closed courses, not public roads. Maybe someone should tell him that fast-jumping back to the garage won't fix eveything, just incase he accidentally got two different worlds mixed up...

He has control that is a given and he does seem to be able to predict the traffic somewhat, what worries me though is the pedestrians. There were a few instances where I was looking ahead and could see potential tragedy being possible and he was powering hard everytime making any chance of avoiding it virtually nil.

Surely the fact his name, his car and the plate are clearly visible will make the authorities have no issue in going after him too?

• 3 months later...