We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SAYMONes-qwerty: Infiniti Essence Concept

SAYMONes-qwerty

I still have some mods on my "wishlist" too. ;) But i will write them in the request-section (if they aren't already there) or via PM.

He was referring to rims (drives). ;) Something like : If you want other rims, write here and I will do it. :)

If it's that what he ment, that it would be okay if he changes the model in a way, that you can use every rimmod that is available.

As far as i'm conserned, you can compare me finding the perfect fitting rims for a car with women finding and buying the perfect shoes. If you know what i mean. ;)

If it's that what he ment, that it would be okay if he changes the model in a way, that you can use every rimmod that is available.

As far as i'm conserned, you can compare me finding the perfect fitting rims for a car with women finding and buying the perfect shoes. If you know what i mean. ;)

Which are the perfect for corevette if i have it black painted?

• 5 weeks later...