We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

yankata123: BMW M5 E60 V10 Turbo racing engine

yankata123

I'ts me again, i promise i will stop releasing mods but for now i will. :D So here i have something for you.Because there is some v10 bmw good and smooth and clean version, i decide to give you something harder V10 TURBO. SORRY FOR THE STARTING SOUND I WILL FIX IT TOMORROW!!!

Preview:

Download: RUF_Spyder_audio.bnk

I promise other mods for today but they will be released soon:

Mercedes G65

Ferrari Colection

Ford cosworth turbo

Lamborghini gallardo v10 twin turbo

You are not able to edit and share on other sites!

If you dont like the sound mod please PM me to told me what you dont like about it!!Very important for me. :)

Well, I agree with sly above about the turbocharging as I think it'd be better if it was NA. Who would do that to the magnicifient M Power V10? :/ That gets me to another thing - the blow-off sound, which sounds like a truck air compressor thingy.

That is all imho. You're on a good way, just need to get few things 100% alright...

PS: I'm requesting an E60 M5 with Meisterschaft exhaust system, which is one of the best sounding exhausts I have ever heard. ;)

Yeah keep up mate

You need to "fix" the way you implement turbo whines etc (that happened me too while in my first sound experiences) but dont worry because you will notice soon that those are a easy process...the real challenge in sound modding of tdu is the way the sound samples come out while in game

Distorcion is a good way to simulate realism but quality is a good way to make the samples come out of the game

the key of tdu is to combine those 2 factors (realism (low quality distorced samples) vs high quality )

I wish you to continue sound modding and good luck for your future projects becuase you are in the good way defenitly ;)

keep posting them here !

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with Jorgemodek... ^^ "Distorcion is a good way to simulate realism but quality is a good way to make the samples come out of the game

the key of tdu is to combine those 2 factors (realism (low quality distorced samples) vs high quality )"

he has say all!!!! good luck for the future ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
On 3/21/2013 at 9:58 PM, The Compensator said:

Well, I agree with sly above about the turbocharging as I think it'd be better if it was NA. Who would do that to the magnicifient M Power V10? 😕 That gets me to another thing - the blow-off sound, which sounds like a truck air compressor thingy.

That is all imho. You're on a good way, just need to get few things 100% alright...

PS: I'm requesting an E60 M5 with Meisterschaft exhaust system, which is one of the best sounding exhausts I have ever heard. 😉

i agree with u