We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

independant server hosting. Is it possible?

Sc0p3z_Za

I had a read through both of these a little while after i put up the thread... So saying it was possible to recreate a working server version i would be more than happy to launch it on a dedicated server i have shares on. It would be great to see TDU 1 back online. first time i played this must have been around 5 years ago, i fell inlove. back then my laptop was pretty much insuficient so got to try out the console version. over the last bit ive only managed to use a cracked version... :ill:

Havent found a legitimate copy either... :(

I mean also after reading the threads about tdu1 taken offline and how it affected the community, wasnt all too great on atari's part. so building it back up would be a real Paradise for many if not all fans out there :)

so i'll keep looking into it. even try get in touch with the Atari Developers (TRY)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
I probably have more hours in this game than any other racing game, and the online portion was great with a group of buddies. I would be so happy to see something like this work out!

In all reality, it'll probably never happen again :(. Only one person I remember from TDU1 comes onto TDU2, but that's only every so often. I still enjoy TDU2 though (probably the only person here who does).