We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To whoever put the boatload of bow/arrows in the chest in 'Nether Portal Allegro', I thank you!

Saved me a laggy exit & return to the nether! Its fun trying to dodge a ghast when lagging! :lol:

Sadly though, my epic battle to the death with the ghast (made all the Lord of the rings films, plus the 3 Hobbit films look like a school drama club play!) was all in vain, as I got pushed off the ledge by a Magma cube....

You just copied the one I had made earlier with coloured glass, which was blocking my view of your beautiful home

And you're welcome cal

I also added the large light tower to help find the exit, and took out a few Blaze spawners, although that didn't actually seem to stop them spawning, often in groups of 3, so I wouldn't recommend too many people go visit that fortress (unless you really want that saddle that I found in a chest there).

I actually managed to make it to the entrance of 'Fort Calster' (yeah, I totally don't have a huge Ego to name it that :cheeky: ) with the ghast chasing me, before seeing a Blaze sitting right by the signs! Managed to attack it with the sword then ran back to 'Nether Portal Allegro' and found the bows! :) (cheers for them Ry!)

I think I'll give the nether a rest for now, gone on a random exploring trip of the overground, as actually haven't ventured that far from spawn point so far. :lol:

When you jump out of a minecart could you please remove it (using a pickaxe) and place it back in one of the station chests, so that it doesn't send others back down the line when they bump into it....

... also so that this doesn't happen

Turboduck%2520Railway%2520Screen%2520Shot%25202014-05-03%252007-56-03.png

Sooo...

I've been exploring and seen some epic things, sadly got lost each time and cant remember how to get home, or how to get back! :fp:

Whats with the spiders webs popping up around the forest?

Who pressed the mystery button? :lol:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Harley jumped off a bridge and killed himself to save himself 1 minute walking back to his house so I flipped the switch back. If there's anything you desperately need let me know and I can accommodate next time you're online.

If you need XP head to the skeleton farm.

Also I wouldn't go near the Mysterious Crater while carrying valuables :lol:

Even on my local network I can see that the world isn't loading fast enough, which was an 'all of a sudden' occurrence. I'm not seeing any player movement lag however, and my research suggest that my ms response time on the server is good. The only thing I can think that may have caused it is when some people went exploring far away from the town and grew the map perhaps? It makes no difference if I run the server on my HTPC or gaming PC with more RAM (allocating more RAM to Java on the gaming PC too).