We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news. Discovered that my sister has left her laptop here hidden behind a couch torrenting all sorts of rubbish (and knowing her she won't have changed the preferences to prevent uploading and seeding), so that's almost unmistakably the cause of the recent lag you guys have had.

Bad news is that it's put us over our monthly Internet quota, which means there's really no point in me keeping the MC server running for the next week. Download speeds are also hopelessly slow now as well. :(

I do have an update map for you though

mcmap.PNG

I don't mind, but once the new quote starts again (and I've changed the WiFi password) we should be cooking with gas again. At least by not paying for someone else's server I have all the files and can easily transfer to other computers/networks. All you really need to be able to do is setup port forwarding and a host name, and configure Java.

Since no-one is using the Internet right now I'll fire it up again for those who want to brave the lag.