We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people get it and enjoy it, but some people dont, there is nothing more to understand, i've seen your into the FSX which is fine, but IMO i couldnt think of anything more boring. This is not a dig at you, just saying.

No I think the actual flying is boring too, which is why I only do short flights, so I can get to the objective (landing without dying) quicker. Or there are those missions. I'm just trying to work out the objective for Minecraft? Is it just resource collection like one of the those space games? Is it farming? Or is it more like a simplified city-building game? Then I have no-idea what changes in multiplayer mode.

Guest MrLolololXD
No I think the actual flying is boring too, which is why I only do short flights, so I can get to the objective (landing without dying) quicker. Or there are those missions. I'm just trying to work out the objective for Minecraft? Is it just resource collection like one of the those space games? Is it farming? Or is it more like a simplified city-building game? Then I have no-idea what changes in multiplayer mode.

It's all of those :D Then in multiplayer you can do it all just with more people. We could all work together to make a big city/town or something, and maybe later on have a PVP area or something

We could all work together to make a big city/town or something, and maybe later on have a PVP area or something

That is the idea, i've been part of a few servers, which at the start had such high hopes for, but after about a month everybody ends up doing there own thing and the server gets shut down.

Im not saying you cant do your own thing, i just like how everybody in this server gets along with each other, so always though the TDuck forum would be a great place to start a server.

Have completed my house although basic is functional.

It has a pen with cows in it next to it these will be moved into a barn later but for now can stay there! There are buttons to open the gates briefly to get in and out to stop escaping cows. Please leave at least 2 cows for breeding! They took me ages to find and bring back :P

Also have mostly finished the Wheat farm!

Not gonna be able to get back on until possibly the weekend. Might be able to get some time tomorrow evening to come on though.

All is needed on the wheat farm is a flat glass roof.

To operate it simply wait untill all the wheat is grown and then pull the switch to let the water harvest all of the wheat and bring it to the end collect and replant seeds from the platform running up the middle. :) Simple Shouldnt then need to till the soil again then :P

got a feeling that it was me, but i've solved that issue i put a pressure pad by each of the main doors, so they should now close automatically

T3hreaper91 i've put glass over the top of your wheat farm

For some reason the generator stopped working, so during my investigation i accidently fell in a lava pool and lost all my stuff, gutted as i just been cave hunting and got some good stuff