We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Or... Just place the pressure plate on the inside of the door, then you only have to whack it open and it auto closes on your way in, and it auto opens and closes on the way out

Figured I might as well buy it since it's only $5, and then I realised it's actually $25, but meh, bought it anyway (no wonder that guy is mega rich).

So I've managed to enclose myself in a part wood/dirt tomb to survive my first night... and now I'm wondering how I know when it's morning again. :)

Let me know how this multiplayer thing works as well and when you'll all be playing next.

be nice to have you ryzza

once you got the basics goto: http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/ and download the technic launcher, once downloaded click file. On the left hand side there is a few different variations of minecraft, make sure you've selected Tekkit Classic and then enter your log in details then click launch, wait for the files to install then it should get you to the main menu screen, click multiplayer then direct connect then in the bar enter : 81.19.217.145:27390 and it should let you into the game

But first i need to whitelist your name to the server, so if you give me your MC name i will add it now

Hope that helps, any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Hellos, I'm interested in this Server. if possible would I be able to join in? :)

Whats your MC name and i'll add you shortly

Yeah. Bukkit has a /sethome feature and a /teleport feature to request a jump to somebody. I'm not 100% sure that those are the commands i just remember using it ages ago.

I've got quite a busy day today, but when i get a chance i will look into it, if you happen to find it though, send me the link and i will have a look over it and maybe add it later

If you see an ugly two-tone house on the water then that is mine. :lol: There's nothing inside worth stealing :p

Don't worry, I dont plan on stealing anything. I'm a kind player :nods:

Leaving random signs hidden in your house is another story though ;)

BTW, feel free to shout n00b, but whats this Tekkit thing you'r on about that I need to use to join? I've had MC for some time but not modded.

I know it's a mod, but no idea how to use it and what not.

Edit: I downloaded it and could't seem to join. So im guessing ive done something wrong...or the servers down.

I'm really not 'with it' on how these things work. Normally just me and a few mates use Hamachi. :lol:

Last night? What time? Why didn't I see you there? I was on from around 10pm to 12am

I keep pushing E to open the doors like in Portal 2.... and then if someone else types something I'll push TAB to try and see what they're on about. Some should mod that remote view into the MC.

I might play again tonight (~9 or 10pm Melbourne time - in about 7-8 hours from now) if anyone wants to join me.

Oh and I also ate a few chickens + a sheep on the hill but do not know what to do to replenish them.