We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

Started digging a tunnel from MrLol's lot towards Gusty's house. instead of digging below the valley and river and back up again the plan is to enclose a tunnel directly under his bridge (which I've started). Once that's done I'll probably link up the tunnel from Gusty back towards my place. Might also make some sort of large underground secret meeting room in the middle of them all??? Any ideas what we could put in there? Possibly entrances to the various mines? You must all think I don't like the surface/overworld :p

You're free to redesign tunnel entrances in your house, just make sure each entrance has a door and everything is well lit to keep mobs out. I ran out of wood to make doors/signs so I found one in Adam's chest, I can replace it later but at the same time I've used a lot of my materials/time to build this network for you all :p

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Got a Minecraft has run out of memory error earlier and it crashed, now every time I try to join the server it says:

Connection lost. Failed to login: Bad login

HALP :panic:

Tunnel system has now reached gusty's weird looking mansion. And I didn't even accidentally tunnel into his massive mineshaft :D

I'll probably tunnel back the other way under the NPC village, under my house where it should meet up with the other tunnel I built today, linking up khev's hotel and ILLGT3's place.

I tried to record some footage in FRAPS but this kept causing the game to freeze

Hi Calster

The pressure plate was me - it was getting dark and I was trying to get a dog I just tamed inside which seemed impossible with the plate. I did leave it in your house though (floating). No idea about the dirt. I'll send you another one later ;)

Ah, that explains it. No problem with it and I see you've put it back. :Nods: If you(or anyone) doe's borrow anything again though and Im not there, just leave a sign in my house saying what/how much and who you are.

In that case then nothing's gone missing from me.

Also why is there a tonn of Chickens in my house? :lol:

Surely you just download the minecraft .exe file from the minecraft website log in and launch it.

Then download the tekkit launcher select tekkit classic login and launch?

Thats all i done and it worked straight away.

I have a problem with versions, I'll try clear out the memory and try again thanks

edit : finally it worked. I had to clear out all the other minecraft junk lying around.

now I just have to be on the list

--- Post Updated ---

:wait:

lol I built it as a temporary shelter for night time as I was going to explore the next volcano down, can you can take it down if you want, just chuck the door in one of my chests. Instead of getting to explore I was called to rescue my brother who tried digging a tunnel but fell and got stuck in a undiscovered ravine (landed in water so didn't die). After building it I noticed your cool sliding door underneath - looks great. Didn't go inside though.

So Telos_IV cen be reached via tunnel just before you climb up to Harley's house (I finished that tunnel for him but Harley dug from the other end, not sure if he close off the tunnel from his mine so beware), and it can also be reached via tunnels just before gusty's house. I will later dig a tunnel from gusty's bridge back towards my place under the NPC village, and I may dig from the community house towards iLLGT3 to loop that off. What are those other buildings in that area?

Some screenies

View from my treehouse:

javaw%25202013-04-23%252023-29-43-83.jpg

javaw%25202013-04-23%252023-29-34-95.jpg

Somebody is in distress - commence digging new emergency tunnel

javaw%25202013-04-23%252022-13-41-48.jpg

Khev's 1-star hotel :cheeky:

javaw%25202013-04-23%252021-12-52-29.jpg

How I found my property the other day :evil:

javaw%25202013-04-22%252019-12-44-58.jpg

How it should look

javaw%25202013-04-22%252021-04-25-67.jpg

Guest MrLolololXD

Yeah theft is starting to become a real problem... Have you looked into login activity yet Khev?

And Oz I have a bunch of clay, was originally planning to make a big clay house, but changed plans. You can have it all