We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tekkit Lite seems alright if we do ever need to switch, seems to have all the same mods (EE, IC2 being the main ones).

So I go to see what I've "lost" and figure I'll lose a few days work, yet I spawn inside my newish basement, so things are looking up... until I actually travel upstairs.

javaw%25202013-06-10%252011-29-58-29.jpg

I've lost pretty much everything that had an electronic circuit in it, most annoyingly this includes all of my safe's that had everything in them. 3 older safes survived, however, not that I kept anything of great value in there. Machines, glass cables, retrieveulators, ACTs, electricity storage units, transformers, all gone. Chests, tubes/pipes, condensers, collectors, relays are intact. Although all except 2 of my condensers were empty, which makes me think someone has visited and helped themselves.

javaw%25202013-06-10%252011-28-05-96.jpg

Ozzmcom was also hit hard, his machine room and quarry will need a lot of restorative work.

For some reason however MrLol doesn't appear to have lost anything. Similar story for Telos. Haven't checked anywhere else. The map structure (buildings, ground, etc) hasn't changed. I haven't seen if the nuclear reactors are still there.

javaw%25202013-06-10%252011-25-48-21.jpg

javaw%25202013-06-10%252011-25-25-06.jpg

Fortunately I still have one HV array and MFSU, and a bunch of RM so I'm going to have to make a shopping list of stuff I need. If anyone wants to donate IC2 machines to Ozz or myself that would be appreciated.

yay, got my little factory running again (not 100% complete yet though)

so far I'm automatically generating rubber, insulated copper wire, and electronic circuits since I lost my stash of these the other week. Will get it to build more advanced IC2 stuff another day.

MC2.png

After that I'll be learning how to use sorting machines and magtubes.

@MD if I'm around next time you film get in contact and I'll see if I can join your teamspeak.

@MD if I'm around next time you film get in contact and I'll see if I can join your teamspeak.

I don't have my own TeamSpeak server, but iLL said we could use his if we wanted to. I just think it might make the videos a bit more interesting by having a conversation between people on the server going rather than listen to me ramble on about any old rubbish :p

Problem is I've got work being done in my house at the moment so it's pretty much a waste of time doing anything involving my mic until the work is all finished.

No (although I did improve it so that I can turn it off easier), got rid of the hotel that no-one used it. I accidentally right-clicked on the tree with one of my new RM tools that I just built and the whole tree disappeared, leaving the wood planks and glass behind, so I got rid of the rest of it and extended my wall. Sorry to whoever's that was, although I don't think anyone has ever been in there (besides the mobs that kept spawning in there)

Going to build something in the Jungle biome behind MD's first house.

Holy.. I got nuked bad in the reset.

My red-matter had disappeared, my cobblestone generator has lost it's block-breakers and my diamond chest full of diamonds and other quite tasty stuff has gone as well. Strangely all of my buildings are intact though. Also lost the Klein Star that Ryzza gave me, but I've retained the Rending Gale which is odd.

Holy.. I got nuked bad in the reset.

My red-matter had disappeared, my cobblestone generator has lost it's block-breakers and my diamond chest full of diamonds and other quite tasty stuff has gone as well. Strangely all of my buildings are intact though. Also lost the Klein Star that Ryzza gave me, but I've retained the Rending Gale which is odd.

It is a bit strange how building are managed to survive, but various parts of the IC2 went missing.

I've just put a chest in your "Staff Area" with a klein star, some diamonds, block breakers and a few bit of RM to hopefully get you going again

It is a bit strange how building are managed to survive, but various parts of the IC2 went missing.

I've just put a chest in your "Staff Area" with a klein star, some diamonds, block breakers and a few bit of RM to hopefully get you going again

Thanks, do you have any idea how many hours I wasted rebuilding my machines? :p

I was carrying RM in my inventory at the time so I still had that despite losing everything else, was enough to get a bunch of condensers built and got most of what I needed, just rebuilding the unclonable IC2 stuff was a pain.

khev and I on another server tonight:

Minecraft%2520-%2520MP%2520-%25202013-06-26%252010-22-53.png

Playing a bit of team-based snowball fighting

Minecraft%2520-%2520MP%2520-%25202013-06-26%252010-17-01.png

Was good fun - gotta get more of you guys on next time (make sure you're online on my Steam list to get an impromptu invite) and maybe will find a few more servers and mini games.

Video will go up tomorrow

khev and I are also now setup on Skype and I can record the calls to merge with the videos - maybe MadDog and I should do another walkaround video following the TDUCk server bork to see what's changed.