We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mated a few chickens and added the extra eggs for you

Just a heads up that I have a Gran Turismo league race tonight and will be stopping the server for the duration (couple of hours).

I have also moved the server from my gaming PC to my quieter HTPC which is usually on 24/7 anyway. Only downside is less RAM/performance - not sure how much you'll notice that. If it's terrible let me know, but this is a better long term solution for me.

Some weird guy I'd never seen before said what we need was a monorail, so I gave him all my emeralds and he went of and did nothing.... so I built one myself - it even goes underwater!

Stops all stations:

Calster's house

Tim's house

Nether Portal

Spawn point

MrLol's house

To be extended to my house and pyrre's cave.

Go check it out!

2014-04-26_23.29.23.png

2014-04-26_23.29.40.png

2014-04-26_21.28.20.png

It was even good enough to pull Harley away from his animals...

2014-04-26_21.28.03.png

...if only briefly

2014-04-26_17.03.56.png

2014-04-26_16.53.46.png

Guest MrLolololXD

Actually late at night our time, I have noticed a couple of times it can get a bit laggy for a short while. The server has also timed out once or twice around those times and not let me back in for 5 minutes. 85% of the time it's fine, another 10% I think is probably on my side with being disconnected

Maybe khev's chicken torture room had something to do with it. Yeah, we found it, and were all :oook:

Maybe as a rule turn off machines when you're not using them (i.e. I keep the skeleton farm turned off when not using it - although the Off switch has a few minutes of delay before being effective).

Of course no lag here since I'm hosting, which tells me it's an Internet connection thing and not a PC performance issue. I almost turned the PC off last night too without thinking :lol:

I was digging around my mine today and broke into a familiar looking cavern - the one that has a one-way waterfall entrance from the island near Harley's house. And which also links up to Harley's mines. So after getting a little lost looking for said mines (too many branches and other caverns) I've signed most of it so that it's easy to find the exits.

My little 'peep' holes are great for spying on everyone...I mean getting a good view of things.

So I went in the nether portal....in the nether is a ton of creeprs, endermen, spiders and all other NPC's right at the portal! I found out the hard way and can see why it was fenced off. :lol: