We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear DLC

TimBud

I've got a few packs but only because I was fastest paster in the 'Game With Devs' code giveaways, I haven't bought anything for Horizon at all except for the game of course. This pack I will be quite happy with the FREE BMW in all honesty. I wanted to really adore this game but the focus on just piling on more cars rather than extending the driving environment has turned me away from it hard.

Any idea if theres a bonus car for the season pass holders? I'm disapointed to say I bought the season pass, and the first pack that has anything im really interested in since i bought the season pass (bought it this year, cant remember when, but i'd bought the first 2 or 3 packs already lol...) doesnt appear to HAVE a season pass bonus, which kinda sucks but i'm content enough with the M3 GTR, Vanquish, TZ3 and the Bowler. I do wish they'd do a world expansion, add some more driving roads, but I cant see it happening...