We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problem with cars !!!

Punnish3r

Hi guys ! I am new here , nice to meet you :) . I have a problem : I can't add cars in the game . I unpacked TDU 2 , I downloaded the cars i liked , I copied them in the bnk (high, mid , low , rims etc. ) but when i start the game the cars are the same as it was before . Can someone help me ? :)

Thank you in advance ! (Sorry for my bad english )

I used Knyazev's offline launcher and another one , and i have the same problem :( .

--- Post Updated ---

The problem is that I've copied in Euro/Bnk/vehicles/(high,mid...) the files for replacing some cars in the game like FXX with a Reventon , or CLK with a C Class but the cars remains the same . The CLK is still CLK not C Class , FXX still FXX not Reventon . I don't have nothing to take a screen shot on .

--- Post Updated ---

So any ideas ? Or can someone tell me where can i get a guide for adding cars in TDU 2 (Offline) ?

I'm sorry , not Reventon , Gallardo . And I am using mods for TDU 2 . I tried to add Gallardo LP570 , GT2RS , Viper GTS , Cayenne GTS , M5 F10 , Infinity Essence , C63 AMG , GTR 2012 , Siesto .

--- Post Updated ---

Now i deleted all the mods and i tried them one by one , and still the same problem : remains the old (original game) cars :|

Do you have two copies of TDU2, i mean one packed and one unpacked version? Or do you only have the unpacked version on your harddisk? If you do have two copies (like i do) the problem could be a wrong setup in in the universal-launcher. The launcher has to be linked to the testdrive2.exe in the unpacked folder.

If you are running only one copy, then check if the big- and map-files are still in the mainfolder. The game then will use these files and not the unpacked files.

My suggestion is always to use two seperate gamefolders. One packed and one unpacked.