We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Welcome to TDU Central !!

Eudemon

Hi to everyone and welcome to Test Drive Unlimited Central (TDU Central) !!

After so long of saying I'll do it and trying to get the time I decided to bite the bullet and just get the forum up and running with the main site coming afterwards sometime this month (time permitting). TDU Central is all about Test Drive Unlimited as well Games, Cars and of course Crap. Well you can't have the good without the bad so hey it's all good ...unless it's of course bad.

Let's get the boring bit out of the way, first and foremost check the Rules, they are mainly common sense but hey it has to be done: Rules.

Annnnyyywaaayy hopefully we can be a success and a community is only as good as it's members so that is what we will be focussing on. If you have a [suggestion or Comment] feel free to post in the relevant forum. If you're new to the board then come on in and [introduce Yourself] and get to know everyone. The board at the moment is a WIP hence the basic looking images in some places as well as the lack of smilies and the like but over the coming few days I aim to fix and improve on these. I'll tell you one thing it's murder to skin a forum, respect to the people that do this frequently, maybe I can be one of them someday about 10 years from now but for now I'll stick to baby-stepping my way through it.

Alright go forth and be free and if you have any questions PM or email me and I hope you enjoy it here.

Now let's have some fun !!

:D

Diablo

If you want to do that then yeah that would be fine, probably best if it was posted in the TDU - General section though cause it relates to all versions.

Diablo, n00b question, but i cant see a General Section??

How do i get there?

EDIT: ignore the n00b, click the TDU Central at the top left and it works

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...